Bladerunner Blaster Help

Kinkoman1337

Hello,

I'm still kinda new here and have little to no experience making props and doing anything really. But I've been looking for a Bladerunner blaster for the last few months. I've been trying to find one to buy pre-made. As I said I don't have the know how or talent(yet) to make one. I'm not looking to spend $1,000. But like around $300-$400 for one. I'd like it to be as close to screen as possible.

So being new at this, I've watched all of Adam's vids and have looked at all the different kits available. But I wanted advice.

I did find this on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/535522...pecial-blaster?ref=pla_similar_listing_bot-5‬

Thoughts?

Any help would be awesome!

Thanks,
The newbie

I'm not an expert at this, and I can't vouch for it's screen accuracy, although it looks close enough to me - I'd be happy with it. The only thing I would say is that the materials are a mix of plastic, resin and brass, reading the description. If that isn't a problem for you, in terms of durability and "feel", then it might be worth considering.

Is it for cosplay or collecting? If it's for cosplay it looks ok... for collecting I would safe up and get a Tomen or a Coyle :thumbsup

You can't have "not willing to pay the proper cash" with "as screen-accurate as possible":rolleyes theflightyellz is right, that's the best model for the least cash.

Thats not a great blaster at all so I would steer clear.

A cheaper alternative is the Off World blaster which while not accurate is far better.
https://www.monstersinmotion.com/ca...runner-blaster-m2019-1-1-prop-replica-p-12968

Why do you say that ? I can't seem to follow this link but if it's the one from Estonia it's actually an excellent blaster. I have one on my wall and another kit on order. He does a great paint job and it's all moving parts, good feel and heft. Unfortunately I think because he's been so successful his prices have more than doubled in the last year so as it is there are cheaper alternatives. Off Worlds are nice, especially at that price, but I think everyone knows they are too small.

I honestly havn't seen an Off-world under $400 for a long time.... I would never pay that kind of money for an Off-world.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back