Twin Peaks props Newbie help please!

JohnSmallArt

Hello, I am very new but interested in creating some Props mostly paper from Twin Peaks. FBI badges, Laura Palmer Case File etc. Looking for some links to images where and how to go about making FBI badges? I also would like to make the Hearing Aid Box Gordon wears on his left breast of his jacket.

Thanks Team!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Twin Peaks props Newbie help please!|

The hearing aid is the Acousticon model A-120 (2-3/8 x 4 x 7/8 inches). You can find reference pics online if you want to make a replica.... you could also get lucky to find the real deal on eBay.

Attachments

• Vintage_Acousticon_Model_A-120_(Constellation)_Vacuum_Tube_Hearing_Aid,_Circa_1948_(14147534484).jpg
    Vintage_Acousticon_Model_A-120_(Constellation)_Vacuum_Tube_Hearing_Aid,_Circa_1948_(14147534484).jpg
    2 MB · Views: 170

Here are my replica props (mostly from Season 3):

JUiSQTf.jpg

Laura Palmer's "Best/Friends" broken heart necklace (from Season 1 and Fire Walk With Me) can be bought here.

Agent Cooper's Realistic Micro-26 microcassette recorder (Season 1 version used in close-ups) pops up on eBay fairly often. I got mine for about $15.

The ring (Season 3 version) is courtesy of @zenix, as he mentioned above my post.

The tulpa seed is an 8mm gold ball-end for piercing rings that I bought on eBay.

Cooper, Gordon and Albert's FBI pin can be bought here.

Cooper's Great Northern Hotel room key tag is available here.

Major Briggs' secret notes were recreated digitally by me based on screenshots from the show.

Doppelgänger Cooper's JUDY ace of spades card can be found in the Pavilion Premium Quality Poker Club Playing Cards, blue deck version, which are exclusive to Toys "R" Us. I recreated the drawing with a Sharpie marker and the scratches with a safety pin, based on a screenshot from the show.

Anyone know where to get a gold double-sprayed shovel :)

1421155773_twin-peaks-zoomd-1024x683.jpg

If anyone would like to own the same model of mug as the original brown Double R Diner mugs, they recently went back into production! Link to purchase here.

Just received mine in the mail and I can verify, this is the brown HF Coors Chefsware 207 model that was often used in the Double R Diner scenes in Twin Peaks seasons 1 and 2. Same company producing them, and no changes to the design.

Figured I'd share on here since the vintage ones fetch way higher prices on eBay, and this one is more affordable at $22 for the exact same product (just newer).

View attachment 905349

If anyone would like to own the same model of mug as the original brown Double R Diner mugs, they recently went back into production! Link to purchase here.

Just received mine in the mail and I can verify, this is the brown HF Coors Chefsware 207 model that was often used in the Double R Diner scenes in Twin Peaks seasons 1 and 2. Same company producing them, and no changes to the design.

Figured I'd share on here since the vintage ones fetch way higher prices on eBay, and this one is more affordable at $22 for the exact same product (just newer).
This is exactly the kind of thing I joined The RPF in order to discover and add to my collection! Thank you!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back