PREY (2017)

ALT2RELOAD

If anyone has interest in the game this seems to be the first thread on the subject. I am interested in making the Neuromod from Prey 2017.

I'm playing the game right now.
Lot's of cool little items.

Look over on Art Station, some of the concept artist's have posted their work.

will do, is there a way to rip 3d models from the game to view them, i've spent a lot of time dropping neuromods from my inventory trying to get good screenshots for reference.

thanks, ill probably look for some reviews after it comes out before I buy it because i'm afraid the focus of the book will be more on the environment. It seems i picked a pretty niche object to try and recreate. Also I found some concept art but it differs from the Neuromod in the game.
NM_concept_art.jpg3_view_art.jpgHightofNM_andMUG.jpg

I have started my foam core rough mock up and wrote some notes of details I have to fix. The cylinder is the closest thing I have to scale but is inaccurate and will be replaced soon.
holding_fromFP_view_firstTRY.jpegToptry1.jpegtry1_face_right.jpegTry1_faceleft.jpeg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back