The Goonies behind the scenes video

It was cut.

This video comes with some copies of the DVD.

one thing that always ticks me off is why was the octopus deleted?! i remember my cousin had goonies taped from HBO, and that video has the octopus attack the group when they were swimming to the pirate ship. data takes a cassette player and shoves it in the octo's mouth and it dances away under water.

matter of fact, the introduction to the octo. is the girl with glasses slaps mouth because she feels it grab her leg, thinking its mouth getting a cheap thrill

TV and DVD versions tend to get edited with different cuts.
I saw ST TMP on TV and they had the extra unfinished shots of Kirk leaving the Enterprise and there was no mat painting of the ship, only wood scaffolding holding the door set piece. :lol

The seven times I saw Big Trouble in Little China at the theater it had the topless girl at the White Tiger and Jack pushing the Lords of Deaths car into the Bay after they left Lo Pans place.
The DVD has the girl wearing a bra and the car being pushed is in the cut scenes bonus section.

There was also at least 6 versions of SW Ep2.

Yeah, general consensus is the octopus got cut because it looked rubbish. I remember, before I knew that scene existed, I thought Data was just making it up at the end: "The octopus was really scary!" Not sure why they left that line in, really.

Yeah, general consensus is the octopus got cut because it looked rubbish. I remember, before I knew that scene existed, I thought Data was just making it up at the end: "The octopus was really scary!" Not sure why they left that line in, really.

Yes! That always eerked me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back