Jumanji Board

I had the instructions printed out on paper, brought them to a Staples and had them copy the paper to transparency paper. Then I burned it on to the screen coated in the green photo emulsion.

- - - Updated - - -

omg this video is soooo mesmerising! I could have watched more of it!!! This is so freaking amazing!!! Also I had tingle when you threw the tokens... duuuude can't believe you even added the magnets!! Also can i live in your workshop? That's paradise for me as a graphic designer!!! I want to screen print and all haha! Thank you for sharing!!

I had the instructions printed out on paper, brought them to a Staples and had them copy the paper to transparency paper. Then I burned it on to the screen coated in the green photo emulsion.

Amazing work. Takes some true talent to create this thing so accurately. Yours is probably as close to the film board as anyone's made, and the video was extremely informative.

Wow. Just wow!! So many techniques!! So much talent!! Working at Spina certainly helps!!!

Congrats on a job well done!! Even the girlfriend checked the video and was throughly impressed!!!

:thumbsup

I saw your video on Facebook. It was amazing! You could make some serious cash reproducing these. I would be on that list to buy one too!

Absolutely amazing. I watched that whole video and was enrapt by the care you took with the entire process. You made it look effortless. Congratulations!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back