Return to the Forbidden Planet

CARBr6

Hi, I don't know if this is allowed. I am a member of an amateur theatre group and we are about to open on our summer musical. This year it is Return to the Forbidden Planet, like Forbidden Planet (the 1956 Sci-Fi classic starring Leslie Nielsen), Return to the Forbidden Planet is both a retelling of The Tempest and an adventure set in space. But Return to the Forbidden Planet tells its version of Shakespeare’s story using rock-and-roll classics, such as Born to be Wild, Shake Rattle and Roll, and Good Vibrations.
The theatre is in SE London you can find us here: www.playhouse.org.uk or call our box office and book tickets on 01322-350345. Tickets are £12 each and the show is on Monday 26th June through to Saturday 1st July.
You can go to our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/erithplayhouse

Here's hoping you could release a YT recording of hte show after the fact, if only shared privately here and then removed after a couple of weeks. ;)

Oh wait. The music release rights alone would take a year or two. Sorry I asked. :}

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back