Tobey Maguire's Peter Parker wardrobe

KilTheMaskedGuy

I've been looking for a thread like this (I know it's a bit late). I'd like to know what were the exact clothes (or similar matches) of the wardrobe of peter parker, back in the days. Thanks for posting links.
Note to moderators: please, don't move this thread to the WTB because this is a thread for searching.
Here's what I'm searching for.

This tee shirt
Spider-Man_125Pyxurz.jpg

this shirt
6214129d47f9dac80f6a2c7002ff6f21.jpg

This outfit,
spider-man.jpg

Sans titre 1.pngNote I'm also looking for the glasses. I know that Peter's camera is a 1981 Canon New F-1 SLR, with the Canon logo blacked out.

better look at jacket and shoes

I'm also also looking for the sweatpants and nike shoes from the wrestling outfit and I know that the gloves are Easton Redline Pro batting gloves.

Thanks for help!

For the first outfit, this Canvas ringer tee from Amazon is a pretty close match.

61naO+TASSL._SL1200_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Bella-Jersey...0&sr=8-2&keywords=ringer+t+shirt+heather+blue

As for the other outfits, trust me I have been searching for those before. Especially the long sleeve polo shirt he wears at the beginning of the film. No luck. I honestly don't think you will get many replies on here, I mean 2002 was quite a while ago eh? I will let you know if I find more.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back