Rambo 3 1:1 Full size Statue.

Raven1973

Well guys, after making 2 First Blood full size displays with screen accurate costumes, I have now more or less completed a rambo 3 version. I have utilised a pair of boots that Stallone wore in the movie. Although the black M65 outfit Stallone wore in the movie was generic, they were adapted to stallones needs, which I have painstakingly copied. The first being that Stallone wanted a tight fitting pair of pants, as the standard ones are baggy, to achieve this, like with the movie ones, Stallone had undersized pants, which had a V shape added on the bottom area, to extend the waste and rump.

The shirt was also adapted, cutting a slit into the side, so that the Hibben knife handle could be seen, rather than being below the shirt.

I am just now waiting for the custom rambo 3 bust with glass eyes and wig to be finished off by the sculptor, then I will attach it along with the arms, and a deactivated AK-47 that I have, or I might add an adapted replica RPG-7...I will see how things go. :)

busthair.jpg

Here is the display as it currently stands.

Attachments

• mcb2.jpg
    mcb2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 149
Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back