Ideas for a tall goateed male

pestulio07

Hi all,

Usually I'm pretty set on what I want to cosplay as for various conventions, but I'm drawing a heavy blank this year...so I figured I'd see if anyone had a good idea!
(If I posted this in the wrong place, please let me know) I'm hoping for something with either a mask or goatee, it took me long enough to grow mine that I'd rather not shave it for a convention. :p I've rolled around ideas like Jayne from Firefly, and Tony Stark, but let's be real, I'm no Tony Stark...

Any ideas are much appreciated, thanks!

How about Gordon Freeman from Half Life, Hanzo from Overwatch, Hawke from DragonAge, or Daryl from The Walking Dead. For my money though... try Mirror Spock!

(I have similar problems with a Vandyke. One character that has worked for me, and may work if you are willing to separate the moustache from the beard could be Ethan Chandler from Penny Dreadful.)

Could you perhaps give us a greater idea as to what you look like, it may help us with ideas.

The new Aquaman?

Attachments

• Justice-League-Aquaman-Poster.jpg
    Justice-League-Aquaman-Poster.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 90
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back