Budget RPC Paint Homecoming alternative

Well, I have ordered the premium Zentai-Zentai suit with Crazy Frankys modified Kenlandrum's pattern, and it'll be be posted in my thread when it arrives. (WolvoSpiderman's Spider-Man suits) It also has my build for my homemade homecoming suit too.

Right- well. Where to begin?
Zentai-Zentai.... Holy crap.
Say what your want about them, but they were absolutely fantastic. You know, I was actually terrified about using them because of what other people said about them being terrible customer service and not following sizing and sloppy work and shoes not fitting but I’ve got to say, I will definitely be buying from them again because my suit was 90% perfect. Only one issue... They forgot to attach the web wings. Strictly speaking, that is certainly an error on their behalf, however at each step of the way they sent me photos via gmail and kept me up to date and when it was ready they sent me more photos and asked me to check it was okay and up to scratch, and it looked fine to me. The web wings are removable, so I just assumed they weren’t attached. I didn’t think much more of it and forgot after a while, until I got the suit about a month later (had it delivered to my partner who lives in London) and it was only after I tried it on that I realised they hadn’t attached the buttons. I got straight into the the email and they asked me to send photos and they demanded an explanation from their tailor who said he messed up. They sent me the buttons and web wings recently, and luckily I have a tailor in the family who’ll sew them on.
One other thing- I sent Ken’s pattern to be used as the texture was accurate rather than the honey comb suit fabric texture they seem to want to use, but they said that the black rubber bits didn’t line up and asked what they should do, whether or not to cut the black bits from the suit and stick the rubber bits over somehow or stick them on anyway. I said they should do what they thought was best, and they told me not to worry, they’d print the suit again, just using their own pattern. You can’t complain!
Then when I finally got it on... holy moly. It’s lovely. The upgraded Lycra is brilliant but the rubber bits you have to be careful of, as they obviously don’t stretch. Ignoring the texture, it’s certainly the most accurate suit out there. Definitely beats the RPCStudio suit as they don’t even use rubber on theirs!
I’ll have to post pictures at some point, but I would 11100000% recommend this suit for purchase. All the way. It genuinely is amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

Right- well. Where to begin?
Zentai-Zentai.... Holy crap.
Say what your want about them, but they were absolutely fantastic. You know, I was actually terrified about using them because of what other people said about them being terrible customer service and not following sizing and sloppy work and shoes not fitting but I’ve got to say, I will definitely be buying from them again because my suit was 90% perfect. Only one issue... They forgot to attach the web wings. Strictly speaking, that is certainly an error on their behalf, however at each step of the way they sent me photos via gmail and kept me up to date and when it was ready they sent me more photos and asked me to check it was okay and up to scratch, and it looked fine to me. The web wings are removable, so I just assumed they weren’t attached. I didn’t think much more of it and forgot after a while, until I got the suit about a month later (had it delivered to my partner who lives in London) and it was only after I tried it on that I realised they hadn’t attached the buttons. I got straight into the the email and they asked me to send photos and they demanded an explanation from their tailor who said he messed up. They sent me the buttons and web wings recently, and luckily I have a tailor in the family who’ll sew them on.
One other thing- I sent Ken’s pattern to be used as the texture was accurate rather than the honey comb suit fabric texture they seem to want to use, but they said that the black rubber bits didn’t line up and asked what they should do, whether or not to cut the black bits from the suit and stick the rubber bits over somehow or stick them on anyway. I said they should do what they thought was best, and they told me not to worry, they’d print the suit again, just using their own pattern. You can’t complain!
Then when I finally got it on... holy moly. It’s lovely. The upgraded Lycra is brilliant but the rubber bits you have to be careful of, as they obviously don’t stretch. Ignoring the texture, it’s certainly the most accurate suit out there. Definitely beats the RPCStudio suit as they don’t even use rubber on theirs!
I’ll have to post pictures at some point, but I would 11100000% recommend this suit for purchase. All the way. It genuinely is amazing.

can u post pics?

whenever i look at anything like this i always try and remind myself, 99% of people will never notice the difference and will never know if something is screen accurate or not. $500 saved for what only 1% (if that) of people will ever notice is worth saving if you ask me

IMG_1309.JPGIMG_1310.JPGIMG_1311.JPGIMG_1312.JPGIMG_1313.JPGIMG_1314.JPGIMG_1315.JPGIMG_1318.JPGIMG_1320.JPGIMG_1324.JPG
Pictures as promised!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks absolutely phenomenal! It looks like Zentai-Zentai really pulled through :)

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Honestly- they’re brilliant. Screw what anyone says about them, they’re either hard to please or looking for faults. I’ll get someone to pop the web wings on at some point, but they assured me that was their tailors fault and offered me a 50% reduction on any suit I fancied (not including P&P but oh well!). They’re brilliant. It mildly annoys me that the texture isn’t right though, but oh well. Still looks fab.

Honestly- they’re brilliant. Screw what anyone says about them, they’re either hard to please or looking for faults. I’ll get someone to pop the web wings on at some point, but they assured me that was their tailors fault and offered me a 50% reduction on any suit I fancied (not including P&P but oh well!). They’re brilliant. It mildly annoys me that the texture isn’t right though, but oh well. Still looks fab.

That's why I love that company, they're willing to do anything to make their customers happy and the results are all around great. Like I've said before I got a Deadpool movie suit from them last summer for only $90! It was a steal for me and I still have the suit and I love it like the day I first got it, they have since upgraded their printers but it was still brilliant :) I will always root for Zentai-Zentai no matter what, I've backed them since 2014 and I wouldn't have it any other way

Glad you love your suit man, looks absolutely gorgeous in every way. Hopefully my 2002 Spidey suit looks as good as this :)

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

looks awesome.... which version of the suit is that the puff printed one as the texture on their site looks different on the blue bits?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back