WH40k Emperor's Children (noise marine) W.I.P.

Krapivnik

Hello friends! My name is Ruslan. I live in Russia and I know very little English. I am sorry. I have to use Google translator to communicate with you.
I have long dreamed of making a spacemarine suit. This forum inspired me. In the topics I saw how other people do it. I am grateful to users of Hasenbrau and Sylgian and jFcustom for ideas and materials. And for the knowledge necessary for work.
Earlier, I and my girlfriend, did costumes on World of Warcraft. You can see them in the photo.
1.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
But now I want to give all the time to creating a dream suit. At the moment, I made the helmet base with Pepakura. I used Eva Foam 4mm thick (70A). Also, I did not understand the dimensions (935 and 850) and made a 935 size shell. He does not fit my height (167 centimeters) and I will redo it.
Now I'm busy preparing patterns for size 850. I want to create an ordinary spacemarine. Then decorate it for chaos.
A few pictures =)

The basis of the helmet:
C8wGHuWRiFA.jpgZ8a_6f4to0I.jpg

Patterns and ... How to say it in English? Shell?
JNOVJUxAcN8.jpgycvrlgFw69g.jpgyku61rC5JOo.jpg

My small workplace =)
q7mSMnEYyXk.jpg

Since I was mistaken with the size, I decided to make my legs. Start from the size of your legs.
Thank you for attention. And again I apologize for my English..)

Today I did not do anything. It's a pity.
But I managed to make comfortable patterns of legs. As I said, I started using the size 850. I'll try to build my legs on the weekend.
I placed each part of my foot in a separate A4 group. I will share the file if he needs someone.
Thank you!

Legs.jpg

Hello! I again made a mistake when I did my leg. I spent quite a lot of stuff: C
Pzl0KAOoPUc.jpg

After this mistake, I went over everything in pepakura. This material is dear to me. I do not want to waste it. After producing the leg, I proceeded to the boot. This part was nice to collect. Cardboard is used instead of the sole. Then I will replace the cardboard with plywood.
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpgvWHuJGMFHUY.jpg6.jpg

I like Eva Foam. It's a pleasure to work with her. But I do not always understand what angle this part has.

8N4z9lv_bzM.jpgyzoJoiYTOjg.jpgJnFR36kCUrA.jpgzH8nHJG_c58.jpgu9jgVrPFHSM.jpgPnx8xEum8Ls.jpg

I use cyanoacrylate for gluing. From the inside I add a layer of hot melt. It seems to me that it will be stronger.
1.jpg2.jpg

I set myself the task of finishing my legs. Then the cowards will be made. Then I will be able to try everything on myself and make platforms for increasing growth.

I'm interested in comparing prices:
EVA FOAM: 1550\850\10mm (density 70) - 27.4$
EVA FOAM: 1800\1000\10mm (density - 55) - 28.5$
cyanoacrylate: 20ml - 3.3$
Hot glue: 1 stick - 0,3$

And finally. My assistants, who are very disturbed.

tE1jcNxlY28.jpg UuQL0WO7EqQ.jpg

Hello!
I have not come here for a long time. I had a long break.
But now I have results. I want to show them to you.
I'm gradually redoing all the armor. From the old, only shoes and "cowards" will remain.
Old helmet:
Y4ZH-TeTIGw.jpg

And new:
idw7Qru5gY8.jpgOfiRZs1z7YA.jpgRaw0NnwM2eQ.jpg

left leg and boots - old, hips(?) and right leg - new
jWWPuXH7F00.jpg

New legs:

2wNidz8V1b4.jpg32mwdKLtOs4.jpg

Old chest:
zCVJdMbp16M.jpgzWxaRy7qdic.jpg

and new (I did not make a neck(?)):

bNGcEi7czFw.jpg7qpygJetS4E.jpgKuzWhzFFaho.jpg

The first fitting. I mixed the right and left thigh :D
Hi7hWlknJ2I.jpg

And I almost finished my backpack! It was a difficult part for me. And I like it. more photos. The process of work.

tOmcxuQAnv0.jpg GsidXrDVFI8.jpg _jVuR16t2xU.jpg

TL21U2hyrL0.jpgTF65F3zEpfE.jpgTZsA6_lYlCo.jpg

6Tz2-QwBQ-4.jpgKfpG801gkjM.jpgpRoowfu1g_A.jpg

Attachments

• 4z8WssWvyGs.jpg
    4z8WssWvyGs.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 162
  • LY0XRuKLRTE.jpg
    LY0XRuKLRTE.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 154
some photos. I was very tired and cut my finger. But the mood is excellent!
Tomorrow I will publish more information.

xzjisV-mL6s.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

And yes. The speakers work. 60 watts!
I am very happy!!!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back