Deadpool 2 - costume research / upgrades etc

funkster

So with the first pic out there it seems we need to get some duck tape??

39248eedae483dd33b0c63b85227db1a.png

So some new pics and some bigger versions of others.

Deadpool-2-official-set-photo-with-Ryan-Reynolds.jpg

gallery-1498732476-deadpool-new-filming-1.jpg

Having a closer look at this, I can see the following things

- Holsters and drop panels look different.
- Shins look to have a more angular look with some shine on the front
- Glove armour now has silver raised sections
- Bullet holes from the chest are gone
- Swords look to have different handles

The toe caps on the boots look different to the 5.11s in the first film - the stunt guys had different boots though so maybe the pictures are a stunt suit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah not a huge fan of the addition of the raised silver portions of the glove armor. I'm glad they didn't revamp the entire costume though, even though if they did I wouldn't get a whole new costume. Finally got my costume from @el_fett to where I'm finally happy with it.

- - - Updated - - -

The shin guards look different with the black trim and lighter red panels on the sides.

The shin guards looks nicer with the new battle damage additions.

Also... if you look closely he's sporting a throat mic. Now I'm not sure if that is part of the "costume" or something for audio to be removed later, but I'm thinking that he's probably not going to be so much of a loner this time around (a guess) he may need some comms.

Also... if you look closely he's sporting a throat mic. Now I'm not sure if that is part of the "costume" or something for audio to be removed later, but I'm thinking that he's probably not going to be so much of a loner this time around (a guess) he may need some comms.

Or that it's a stuntman who needs to communicate with the stunt team hence the radio on the back of the belt.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back