Deadpool 2 - costume research / upgrades etc

Anyone have a DIY for the "Bea/Arthur" sword caps? I see RaptorProps made some, but I don't think they'd fit my custom blades. Just looking for something I could just glue on to my existing handle, kinda brainstorming.

Also, are they silver with gold writing? Or white with gold? I honestly can't make it out.

Last edited:
Credit to Hellbagdarrell on IG, he has some nice pics up. We'll be sending some of our material to ilustrastudios an allowing them to make some hoods for his pool_ppp_pool mask, it's a pretty solid shell if people are looking.
Capture3.PNGCapture2.PNG
Capture1.PNGCapture4.PNG
Capture5.PNGCapture6.PNG
Capture7.PNGDeadpoolMovie.PNG

Credit to Hellbagdarrell on IG, he has some nice pics up. We'll be sending some of our material to ilustrastudios an allowing them to make some hoods for his pool_ppp_pool mask, it's a pretty solid shell if people are looking.
View attachment 818975View attachment 818974
View attachment 818973View attachment 818976
View attachment 818977View attachment 818978
View attachment 818979View attachment 818980

Nice, that poolpoolpool mask is one of the most authentic-looking Deadpool costumes I've seen.

Last edited:
Has it been decided what drop leg panels were used in the second movie? If, so what are they and where can I buy them?

Having now seen DP2 12 times, I feel very confident in saying that the holster panels are the same 5.11 panels as used in DP 1. gonna go see it again to try and ID the strap closure.

Good find! Ya beat me to it! From what I've seen, these definitely look like the ones. Makes sense as it looks like they used 2" webbing for the new leg straps. The question is if there are 2 of these or 4 of them (either 1 just on the front or 1 on the front and 1 on the back).

Good find! Ya beat me to it! From what I've seen, these definitely look like the ones. Makes sense as it looks like they used 2" webbing for the new leg straps. The question is if there are 2 of these or 4 of them (either 1 just on the front or 1 on the front and 1 on the back).

If you look on Ryan’s instagram (the Make-a-Wish type one) you will find your answer

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back