Wynonna Earp Character Officer Nicole Haught

Maryfoxfirebird

Hey I just finished binge watching Wynonna Earp on Netflix.....check it out its awesome. I'm trying to put together police uniform of Nicole Haught.

Wynonna-Earp-103-8.pngtumblr_o61homSTyu1vqstwvo9_250.gif So far its a Stetson hat light tan, and navy and green "Blumenthal" style sheriff shirt and beige with green striped pants. Belt and patches are easy to find on etsy or ebay. I already have duty boots. Any ideas on how to make or custom order the badge?

Wynonna-Earp-103-8.png

tumblr_o61homSTyu1vqstwvo9_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh, never seen a brown Sam Brown before...looks sharp!

If you can design the badge in 3D you could get it printed, them mold it and cold cast it. You can may be able to sculpt part of it, then for text use styrene if you aren't very good at 3D (like me!)

Getting metal police badges made can be tricky for non LE. Costly too. I carry a flat badge in my wallet for off duty/plain clothes and that sucker cost me $80! I can only imagine what it'd cost to have one designed and made

Check out Smith and Warren's online badge builder to see if they have the badge already. If they do you may be able to email them and see if they'll sell you one with what you want on it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I've been hunting down the shirt with no luck.......its not a standard two tone that you can get anywhere. Tried forest rangers and park service. Honestly with lighting can't even tell if it is navy or really dark green. Any suggestions?
katherine_barrell_wynonnaearp_1-2.jpg

bad news is the shirt is custom......d'oh. so it looks like i get to buy two shirt and cannibalize one of them. good news the stetson is straw and not felt saving me some $$. hat badge will have to be handmade.

Last edited:
the stetson is a straw "ranger" model and pretty easy to get. I'm thinking the shirt is a game wardens so that might be still commercially made.

Hey I just finished binge watching Wynonna Earp on Netflix.....check it out its awesome. I'm trying to put together police uniform of Nicole Haught.

View attachment 737142View attachment 737143 So far its a Stetson hat light tan, and navy and green "Blumenthal" style sheriff shirt and beige with green striped pants. Belt and patches are easy to find on etsy or ebay. I already have duty boots. Any ideas on how to make or custom order the badge?

View attachment 737142

View attachment 737143
Hey! Did you get the belt?? I’m having trouble finding one like hers! :,(( I basically have everything but the belt :/

View attachment 737142View attachment 737143 So far its a Stetson hat light tan, and navy and green "Blumenthal" style sheriff shirt and beige with green striped pants. Belt and patches are easy to find on etsy or ebay. I already have duty boots. Any ideas on how to make or custom order the badge?

View attachment 737142

View attachment 737143
I really need help finding the belt ahh

bhop1, Haught's belt is just your standard Sam Browne duty belt, in plain brown. The buckle is slightly different than most (it appears skinnier and less flat), but there are a lot of manufacturers to skim through.
Haught.JPG

Haught1.JPG

Last edited:
I'm glad someone else is tackling this. Sadly this project hit the back burner. bhop1 when you get a chance make a build thread. I bet other folks would love to see your work. Also if you're still looking for a shirt I found on Etsy under FrakkinCosplay @pinder91 thanks for the assist.

Just to clarify, the actual original Sam Browne belt is a British army officer's belt and was always in brown leather for infantry officers (except AFAIK Rifles officers who wore black ones) with the narrow buckle as shown.

isCSB6U.jpg

The US law enforcement "duty belt" is a different animal, with a different buckle, much thicker leather, different hardware, etc.

I'm glad someone else is tackling this. Sadly this project hit the back burner. bhop1 when you get a chance make a build thread. I bet other folks would love to see your work. Also if you're still looking for a shirt I found on Etsy under FrakkinCosplay @pinder91 thanks for the assist.
Hey darn i’m sorry to hear that! I will try my best to figure out how to make a build thread!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back