spider manpattern request section

He made two accounts. All members are only allowed to have one

------

edit

I think another factor is he showed some unruly behavior in one of his threads that got deleted. He was sharing a zentai site and we investigated upon it and found out that they were using Gunhead's patterns and wondering if the site had permission. Eventually, some things happened, people got accussed, then he told us to shut up and called us "disgusting" and said something like stop with the copyright stuff and we are all infringing Steve Ditko and Stan Lee's creation or something along the lines. He also lied about a few things.

thats a shame... moral of the story, when it's time to stop and go home, you do that. like i said in that deleted post, everyone should have stopped there and move along. but nooooo he still wants to comment abt it and defend himself.

Such a shame, it really is. He showed so much potential at what he could do, and I was really hoping for a 2002 Spidey Raimi pattern :(

He did have his share of outbursts, and made a few rookie mistakes other than that he was a talented kid I can't take away from that. But the main thing is you need to follow the rules and guidelines of this wonderful site that I have proudly been a member of for 3 years now.

I've had my run ins when I first came to the RPF with the whole ZZ pattern stealing debacle, but that's all said and done and in the past.

I love this site to death and the many great and inspiring people on it and I am proud to be part of this amazing community :) This site has changed my life and I will be forever grateful, we may have lost a talented person, but we will always have each other.

May we all learn from this, because there is much to learn. Sorry for rambling on I just get caught up in the moment sometimes :)

Always remember, always read the rules and terms. Thank you guys :) I don't mean to bash anyone, I respect everyone on here but rules are rules.

Stay well everyone :)

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

Such a shame, it really is. He showed so much potential at what he could do, and I was really hoping for a 2002 Spidey Raimi pattern :(

He did have his share of outbursts, and made a few rookie mistakes other than that he was a talented kid I can't take away from that. But the main thing is you need to follow the rules and guidelines of this wonderful site that I have proudly been a member of for 3 years now.

I've had my run ins when I first came to the RPF with the whole ZZ pattern stealing debacle, but that's all said and done and in the past.

I love this site to death and the many great and inspiring people on it and I am proud to be part of this amazing community :) This site has changed my life and I will be forever grateful, we may have lost a talented person, but we will always have each other.

May we all learn from this, because there is much to learn. Sorry for rambling on I just get caught up in the moment sometimes :)

Always remember, always read the rules and terms. Thank you guys :) I don't mean to bash anyone, I respect everyone on here but rules are rules.

Stay well everyone :)

I'm not trying to tear down his name or make him look bad, but as of now, he's made two fake facebook accounts and instagram accounts just to try to contact me or try to get back in the group. And I personally don't care but he's starting to bug me and it's literally harassment when I'm asking him to stop but he still keeps on doing it. I mean we were all kids once but I'm pretty sure that almost none of us did that.

------edit

I'm not trying to tear down his name or make him look bad, but I'll just state some facts. As of now, he's made two fake facebook accounts and instagram accounts just to try to contact me or try to get back in the group. And I personally don't care but he's starting to bug me and it's literally harassment when I'm asking him to stop adding or contacting me but he still keeps on doing it. I very much keep my facebook private and I don't accept friend requests from people who I don't know. I mean we were all kids once but I'm pretty sure that almost none of us did that.

I'm not trying to tear down his name or make him look bad, but as of now, he's made two fake facebook accounts and instagram accounts just to try to contact me or try to get back in the group. And I personally don't care but he's starting to bug me and it's literally harassment when I'm asking him to stop but he still keeps on doing it. I mean we were all kids once but I'm pretty sure that almost none of us did that.
Of course we were all once kids, but I know for a fact that I did not act like this. Kids will be kids man it always happens.

Oh and before I forget I must congratulate you on the progress you have made on your suits! Great job my man :)

Of course we were all once kids, but I know for a fact that I did not act like this. Kids will be kids man it always happens.

Oh and before I forget I must congratulate you on the progress you have made on your suits! Great job my man :)

Yeah I just block the fake accounts. Don't really need that much drama in my life :lol

Thanks man :)

Yeah I just block the fake accounts. Don't really need that much drama in my life [emoji38]

Thanks man :)
Great choice, there is absolutely no need for drama. None at all, and you deserve it for your outstanding work. I know it would take me forever to do half of what you do XD

I'm not sure if this thread is still active, but I would love it if a red and black Tasm 2 pattern were made, but with the unused Civil war front spider on the front and back of the suit (just larger on the back). This to me would be the most appropriate update to the original Ditko design.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back