John Wick TV series : The Continental

Absolutely.
Feel very positive about it. Strong chance that Ian McShane and Lance Reddick could be involved in their great roles as both are very TV friendly but the thought of having it based around another chapter of The Continental in say San Francisco, awesome car chase potential is also enticing.

You would think that actors of all standing would be throwing themselves at this.

Whatever it is, the whole Continental thing kicked off in what seems to be 1883 so there`s plenty of scope for some period piece episodes.

jwp20.jpg

After just watching the first one a couple days ago, Im all in for this. I obviously need to watch the second one, and the idea of this seems awesome. I absolutely LOVED the first one. Its probably the best movie I have seen in quiet a while.

Well, technically, there's a crossover for John Wick and Hardcore Henry due to the Payday 2 game featuring the characters of John and Jimmy (whose Payday 2 mask is seen in a drawer at a brothel scene in the film). Maybe, for the show, we can see the Payday crew, or maybe even Jimmy, make a guest appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's bring this desiccated corpse of a thread back to life.

I'll pass on the show though. I don't have much fondness left in me for Mr Gibson.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back