Is Anyone Going to Try MCU Vulture?

judengvfx on instagram actually pulled off a pretty impressive Vulture wingspan from Toycon PH 2017. First time I saw someone actually try this.

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 2.47.31 PM.png

If you're going to modify a jacket, The cowl/Collar looks like its made of Faux Mongolian Camel hair. You can probably go off of something on EBay. The only other thing are what look to be some triangle loops at the base of the pockets. The build is interesting from the photos. But you can get decently close to the real thing.

I'm working on one right now for the KC Planet comicon in Feb. After much internal debate, I opted to go wingless for the practicalities of walkingaround a crowded convention hall while wrangling my three kids. But the compromise that I made was to do the full exoskeleton and Chitauri gun so it looks like it came right off the wing superstructure. My oldest son is going as HC spidey, so it should be fun.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back