UltraMan - S.H.Figuarts

JediHomer

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Bandai Tamashii Nations S.H. Figuarts "Ultraman" Action Figure[/h]
I've tried ordering this twice, to no avail. First time was via Ebay, I was issued a refund telling me that it was all of a sudden out of stock. Last time, thru Amazon... it was a couple dollars more but I didn't care.

It was due to arrive in a month. Ok... I'll wait this out, it's coming from Japan afterall. 2weeks later, they update the shipping, now it's going to be 6weeks out.... then, 4 weeks later, they move it back another week. I'd been waiting for this thing now for 2months. I asked the supplier for a refund, or tell me where it is... I was then told, it's out of stock, we'll refund your money.

The did... I got it back today but not before they told me it was shipped a week after I originally placed the order. I was like, 'what are you talking about, my shipment was updated 3x...?'

So, in any event... anyone have any good leads for Japan stock that won't make me wait and be told 'out of stock'?? Does or has anyone ever ordered this figure and gotten it successfully?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C6WCST0/ref=sr_ph_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497376620&sr=sr-1&keywords=ultraman

Didn't feel this was ISO but if the mods want to move this, no hurt feelings... thanks!
[/h]

When I click on your link, it says free same day delivery for me. That means it is in the local warehouse, not sure what your location shows.

When I click on your link, it says free same day delivery for me. That means it is in the local warehouse, not sure what your location shows.

Only 5 left in stock - order soon.

Want it Thursday, June 22? Order within 26 hrs 19 mins and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout. Details

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

That last line is new.......... never saw that before. Guess i'll try again, thanks for posting, i prob. never would've seen it if not for that.

I would also like to mention that it still sucks that 6" figures are running $50 and upwards. I would like to get some of the figma Guyver figures that I missed but they are gonna cost $$$.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back