RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Look what I uncovered in storage today lol:
b7ae2cf46eb7db7644e410af514e55d9.jpg
2606f18a7613ad2a7723b420f30eab5c.jpg
d05bdb5854f2e4f563104eadd97eab12.jpg
eb165828d4c09a2cc4407b7d9931830a.jpg
a23494f6883370af64114d508ce9f334.jpg

sent from the cockpit of SLAVE I

Cool! I have one of those too. For its day that was an awesome figure and I still love the packaging on it.

I never got that one for some reason. After my nephew turned 3 in 2006 I gave him all my figures to play with. I'm glad he grew up in that time because the new figures suck. They only have like 5 points of articulation now.

I saw this thread a while ago and thought, thats a cool figure. Then go back to my room to play a game. I have a big bin of my toys with the top off right now. That toy was right on the top. I was like, guess I have it too. It must have been given to me at some point, because didn't even remember it.
I've been thinking of selling a bunch of my toys. Maybe I should put them in the junkyard. I'd like to sell them altogether though, not sure if you can do that in the junkyard.

I saw this thread a while ago and thought, thats a cool figure. Then go back to my room to play a game. I have a big bin of my toys with the top off right now. That toy was right on the top. I was like, guess I have it too. It must have been given to me at some point, because didn't even remember it.
I've been thinking of selling a bunch of my toys. Maybe I should put them in the junkyard. I'd like to sell them altogether though, not sure if you can do that in the junkyard.
Yeh you can do that. You just sell it as a "lot" most people will probably try to part it all out into singular toys though

sent from the cockpit of SLAVE I

I've got boxes full of stuff like that in the attic. I remember getting Spawn fever trying to collect EVERYTHING and keep it mint in box. Lol!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back