Rest in Peace, Adam West...

Just saw this too on BBC news breaking news.....so saddened to hear. One of my childhood heroes i never got the chance to meet.

RIP Adam....

My brother and I got to meet him very briefly at a 1975 photo signing at a mall in FL. Considering the guy had to sit at a tiny desk and meet over a hundred kids and their parents, my memory is that he was patient, humorous and gracious.

I've long since lost the b&w glossy he signed but luckily still have the one my Mom took that day.

RIP, Adam West.

Adam-West_FL_1975.jpg

Noooooo...... we seem to have reached the age where life stops giving us things and starts taking them away...... I dont like this getting older crap... not for myself as such, but for those around us who we all seem to be losing...... R.I.P. Batman.......... R.I.P. Mayor West........ R.I.P. and God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjKyGs-G6Sg

"To the Batmobile!!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBe3QzVW5_8

I was a huge Batman fan when I was a nipper and he was the first superhero I can ever remember watching on TV or in a movie. I can still remember my father taking me to an exhibition to see the Batmobile and I played with that Dinky toy until the wheels dropped off it . Adam West was just the greatest Batman for a kid at that age,and I just loved that show and all its colourful villans, the theme tune always brought me running. My dad got me the LP, the first of the many,many soundtracks I would listen to obsessively over the years. Hearing his character voice on "Family Guy" always made me smile.

Adam West RIP.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back