My Completed De Agostini Falcon

Medinato

I finally completed my 32" falcon here she is in all her glory.
_DSC0716-Edit.jpg

It's stock except for a Paragraphix cockpit. All of the side panels are mounted with magnets so if i absolutely needed I could separate the bottom and the top.I used DOA paints form Andy. For my mounting solution I used this using the adjustable arms to be able to mount it inside the falcon with the bar coming out of the bottom gun turret.

_DSC0812.jpg

I wish i had taken more pictures in process but I often forget to do so in the moment.More pictures of my Falcon can be found here.

Did you happen to post a video or two on youtube? I remember seeing a video where the guy used the same small magnets on the side panels and was curious where he sourced them from.

Did you happen to post a video or two on youtube? I remember seeing a video where the guy used the same small magnets on the side panels and was curious where he sourced them from.

I have not posted any videos. I got the magnets from ebay, they are 5mm x1mm neodymium magnets.

I think you're talking about the Christopher Olsen videos. Quite frankly the most impressive model I've seen to date.

Looks cool! I really like that mount is that something you made or was it bought?

LOL NM I should read all your posts first!! haha

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back