Finished! Full Size Power Loader Costume

Re: Full Size Power Loader Costume

The legs still look kind of rigid as if the joints at the knees don't work.Doesn't that increase the risk to fall at a con?

This...is...amazing! You are now on my list of heroes! Lol, but how cool would it be to have working grabber claws...I was thinking and I don't think it would be too awful hard...all you'd need is a motor, put the claws on a rail, and then drive a worm gear through the claw tines. At least it works in my head lol.

Got a walking test with the legs and arms on, I'm still working on trying to make it easier for me to walk.

Really nice job so far! If I may, I know the concern is for safety for yourself, others, and all your hard work involved to improve your movement, but in all honesty, you seam to have more mobility and a faster walking speed than the original prop already. Watching with interest!

34215718_1708542409236549_3189665833265659904_n.jpg Havent posted in awhile but since college is over for the summer i finally get to start back up again. Built the stand for the loader for when im not in it. I hope to have this done in mid August. This is the ultimate display piece haha. But still a fully functional costume! Also, sorry for the crappy photo. hopefully have some better photos up soon!

Considering that the original had a second person inside of it and a crane helping hold it up.... This is @#$%^&* amazing! loving the movement in the arms. very well done!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back