Marvel - Creating the Cinematic Universe

I should be going back again so I wlll take some more pics of the guns. Anyone else keen on seeing some more pics on an item for reference

Last edited:
Oh my god oh my god I had no idea this existed!!! Damn dude, you've just made this Kiwi book a trip to Brissy for the weekend!!! :lol Just in case I can't get there though, would you mind awfully taking some detail shots of Scarlet Witch's New Avengers costume? Especially the back? It's on my costume dream list!! Please and thank you!!

I should be going back again so I wlll take some more pics of the guns. Anyone else keen on seeing some more pics on an item for reference

You're a legend, thank you so much.
Those rifles would be great.

Also is the souvenir book they are selling worth the $50 price? If it's filled with prop photos I may be tempted to buy a copy

If Australia wasnt so far from the UK for me to visit, I'd go. It looks like a great exhibition

Thanks again for kindly sharing your video tour!

More pics of guns and Scarlet Witch's New Avengers costume.....................................any other requests?

Yes on scarlet witch! Adding requests for lady sif and cap's winter soldier outfit if it's there.

- - - Updated - - -

Gosh, I wish I could go!

Man, that's awesome!

I would LOVE to see more pictures of the New Avengers Scarlet Witch (of the back and some close-ups on the boots and buckle, maybe?). This costume is absolutely gorgeous and didn't get the respect it deserves.

Follow up on my earlier post: I'll be going in late August now, having spontaneously booked my trip to Brisbane! :lol So at the very least, I'll be getting a tonnnnnnn of pictures of New Avengers Scarlet Witch, but I'll probably get a fair few of everything else too. I imagine I'll need two days for the exhibit: one to see the whole thing, one to photograph everything in detail!

I would say you could do it in 1 day. Go through in morning and have a look at everything and then after lunch go back again with camera in hand.........no flash allowed I think, so make sure whatever your using is good at taking pics in low light as the rooms are pretty dark. Make sure you take lots of memory cards or whatever as you may run out of storage pretty quick if your taking pics from all angles of everything. Check sale tickets as they have a season pass as well which could be cheaper depending on how many times you plan to go.

Do you think the season pass is a good idea? Would 3 or more trips be likely (to make the price worthwhile), especially for the costume inclined audience?

Went today - absolutely amazing; grabbed a heap of pics including the scarlet witch costume [funnily enough one of the few which you could get a half shot of the rear] thought going mid-week would be a good way to avoid crowds; well avoided many kids but there were so many staff setup to prevent getting anywhere near the pieces or get up to get pics of the rear. Did the best I could - pics later

Yes as I said, it's tough to get good pics. It would be great if each figure/costume was on their own turntable so you could get pics front/side/back.
Sometimes I left a mile back from what I was trying to look at and the lighting doesn't help.

Just a bit of a start - best I could do for the Scarlet Witch [hopefully enough to help out]

DSC_0248_zpsq54frkji.jpg

DSC_0253_zpswnes2nd2.jpg

DSC_0252_zpsntfeuoef.jpg

DSC_0251_zpsttzqvlme.jpg

I had a massive fanboy moment in the Asgardian throne room. Had to stand there for a few minutes to process how great it was.

It was great to see all the little details on the costumes - especially the back and feet - that you can't find easily. It's making it very tempting to do Odin for when Ragnarok comes out.

Will be going again in a different cosplay but I put together a quick casual First Class Magneto since my friend was doing Quicksilver from the X-Men cinematic universe.

nGh5d3d.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back