Finnish rock band Magpie Toes first EP

Just listened to all the tracks few times, Killing Time is currently my favourite track, followed by Everything Dies.

Great job Ville. Congrats on the EP release :).

New single from the upcoming album "Nest" now on Youtube! And soon on Spotify and etc. Would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well!

Some time has passed, hasn't it?!

We just released a new 3-song EP. It's available on Bandcamp right now but will be on Spotify later too! Would love feedback from you guys and girls!

Thanks,
Ville.
Hey Ville; just clicked your Youtube vids and yeah! Love the sound/lyrics. Are you the drummer (used to beat the skins myself in the '70s;)).
Also, is that your pic on your RPF profile...skateboarder from the era with "Rector" elbow/knee pads? Keep up the great work/music my friend(y)(y):cool::cool:

Hey Ville; just clicked your Youtube vids and yeah! Love the sound/lyrics. Are you the drummer (used to beat the skins myself in the '70s;)).
Also, is that your pic on your RPF profile...skateboarder from the era with "Rector" elbow/knee pads? Keep up the great work/music my friend(y)(y):cool::cool:
Nice to hear that you dug the (older) songs!
I'm the vocalist/guitarist in the band. Did you get a chance to check the newer ones? They're not yet on youtube, only on bandcamp. They're also quite different. But that's the way we operate as a band. We love different types of music anyway so the music will be vastly different each time we make a record.

My profile picture is from the movie "Gleaming the Cube". That's Christian Slater as the main character! But I did look a lot like that on my teenage years! Now, not so much! ;) :D

Nice to hear that you dug the (older) songs!
I'm the vocalist/guitarist in the band. Did you get a chance to check the newer ones? They're not yet on youtube, only on bandcamp. They're also quite different. But that's the way we operate as a band. We love different types of music anyway so the music will be vastly different each time we make a record.

My profile picture is from the movie "Gleaming the Cube". That's Christian Slater as the main character! But I did look a lot like that on my teenage years! Now, not so much! ;) :D
Yes, I heard the other tracks and it's completely understandable to dabble in other "genres" of music to inspire you for your next song/track (y) (y) Keep up the great work!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back