Another Gary Kurtz lightsaber up for auction

That’s kinda good. Hopefully we all here are alive long enough to share the true story on this saber... funny thing is I love the picture of it so I’ve been scratch building grips for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the original was taken apart and put back together as a flash, then disappeared into just another flash. Also, where's the bottom red button seeing how this is an ESB version

I thought the original was taken apart and put back together as a flash, then disappeared into just another flash. Also, where's the bottom red button seeing how this is an ESB version
No one knows the origin of this saber. The graflex could very well be from production but it's been dressed very incorrectly.

The original... who knows! There's some evidence to suggest one of the ESB survived, but the ANH?

Yeah, you gotta keep in mind there were a bunch of B-rated sci-fi movies in the 70's and Star Wars was one of them... or so they thought when they made it. A bunch of the screen-used helmets in existence are because they were fished out of a dumpster in Tunisia after filming there.

The seller was full of crap! Used his connection with the film to abuse this power and make a quick buck.. :(

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back