Galileo scratch build (another one)

Shaw

So this is a second try at doing the Galileo, working to (again) match and document the original studio model. The main goals of this model is to fix errors that cropped up in the first model and incorporate the new data on the studio model that I've gotten since that first build.

New Data
So we've gotten two important new data sources I didn't have before. A copy of the original decal sheet (which has let me do direct tracings of the graphics) and a shot of the starboard side of the studio model in it's original configuration.

Here is the new traced graphics compared to the graphics I used on my first model...

And a close up of the names...

And the new placement study based on the original decals and new photo of the starboard side...

Recently I've been putting more time in on my research of decal graphics used on the 33 inch Enterprise and Galileo studio models...

And this is the start of the new decal sheet for the Galileo and Columbus...

decal-test-shuttlecraft.jpg

Still needs some work, but I feel like I'm getting closer to the final artwork.

As for the model itself, this has proven to be something of a pain as I didn't recall all the corrections I made while building the first one, so practically the only thing I knew for sure to correct was the errors that were still visible in the final model. With this model (at about one-quarter studio scale) I'm taking better notes and incorporating them into corrections to my plans/templates.

In the end I'll be building a larger model, but this is a quick-n-dirty build to make sure I've addressed any issues I had from my previous research.

This is a quick assembly of some of the main panels...

galileo-2_002.jpg

This is some further progress on the lower hull and the impulse engines, and a test printing of the decal graphics to make sure they fit the model...

galileo-2_003.jpg

First primer pass to see how everything is coming together. Plus the start of the nacelle master.

galileo-2_004.jpg

Beginning work on the wing and nacelle supports, plus making sure that I have a workable template for the rear panel...

galileo-2_006.jpg

This test assembly shows the main parts pretty close to how I want them, specially the elements that will be used as masters...

galileo-2_007.jpg

And this shows the molds next to the masters...

galileo-2_008.jpg

Still a ton of work to be done, but it is progressing.

I've also been playing with the idea of what a commercial/private version might look like based on Thomas Kellogg's concept art...

I was considering what both an interplanetary (no nacelles) and interstellar (nacelles like the Aurora from TOS) version might look like, for the fun of it.

Looks excellent.

I'm interested to see what your take on the non-starfleet version. How would you imagine the landing gear on the interplanetary version lacking nacelles?

--Alex

Wonderful work as always!

I do like the alternate prototype version as well- love to see that one finished out...

Yeah, and I'd like to see the Galileo model I commissioned from Shaw back in February 2016 finished out too (though frankly I'd settle for a refund of my $400 deposit at this point).:thumbsdown

Disclaimer: This post is not intended to do harm (as I was accused of doing by indicating my disappointment on another forum), rather to state for the record that Shaw took my money and offered nothing but excuses for over a year, only to then start work on another "study" model. If he was not in a position to deliver on the model back in 2016 based on the state of his construction plans alone (nevermind any other issues), then he should not have offered his build services. That needs to be said.

No mention of further "perfection" of his model being required here:

http://www.modelermagic.com/?p=69953

(or in the build proposal he sent or in any of my prev. correspondence with him).

Bottom line is what I REALLY paid for, apparently, was to fund this guy's continued research efforts.

Last edited:
Disclaimer: This post is not intended to do harm...
Yes, actually, it is.

I was under advisement to avoid negative and/or highly charged interactions/situations. I was told that I really shouldn't attempt to get back into building models yet, but I had felt bad for not making any progress and didn't see any harm in starting up again. This model (like many before it) would normally never have been seen publicly, but I wanted to heed alensatemybuick's request for any kind of update. And as I was sharing this, I figured I'd take the added few steps to turn this from a throw-away tool into a finished (if slightly inaccurate) model as a free thanks for understanding my situation.

During this period I was between insurers and couldn't afford my medication. This made me even more susceptible to negative and/or highly charged interactions/situations. As an example, when one of the bottles of Alumilite crumbled in my hands spilling the chemicals everywhere, I was down for a couple days.

I'm not sure how alensatemybuick got the idea that this was the final model (I'd like to think I do better work than this) seeing as his model was to be built while building another model which had an interior (and that interior needed to be built first), but he let me know how displeased he was and that he didn't want to see any additional progress and would wait for the final model. I was taken aback that he had gone from being understanding to very negative now that I was posting progress, but said I would follow his request and not post any more updates.

Fully aware of my current state of health and that I was not on my medication, making me very vulnerable to negative feedback, alensatemybuick decided that publicly shaming/attacking me was the best course of action. Was he fully aware that it would harm me to the degree of putting me in the hospital for three days? I hope not, but now that he has decided to do it again even after knowing what happened last time... I'm not so sure.

That hospitalization broke my family financially. In a few months we won't have a place to live because of that event. And while I finally have my medication, I'm still no where near healthy enough that my wife would let me start working on models again.

While alensatemybuick is not why I was originally ill, it is amazing how someone would be willing to purposely inflict harm on someone (nearly killing them) over something so small. This last post by alensatemybuick may not have put me in the hospital, but having known what his previous post had done, his post here was fully intended to do (more) harm.

If I had $400 to throw at alensatemybuick to make him go away, I would... he has inflicted us with thousands of dollars of hospital bills, gotten our lease canceled and set my recovery back months (while nearly killing me). And the sad thing is that at the rate I was making progress when he decided to turn on me, I'd have been pretty close to finished with his model around now. Instead, I have no idea when I'll be building again (or where I'll be living when that finally happens).

That having been said... yes, he gave me $400, and no, he has not gotten his model. That is absolutely true and is my fault.

Only skimmed through Shaw's response, mostly because I've heard this all before. Well almost all of it. Shaw had mentioned for example that he was building another Galileo with an interior, but the story only evolved to the point where my model was contingent on researching and fitting the interior of that other client's model within the last month. I was also told until about a month ago that I had the patience of a saint....until my patience for Shaw's excuses wore thin and then finally completely through. Then of course I became a heartless, hurtful b*stard. How long is it fair to wait by the way before losing all patience and refusing to believe the newest round of excuses? 2 years? 3? I can only guess the point of Shaw's demonizing me is to try to justify never coming through on his obligation.

Shaw's not the only game in town, and as I see it,. I wasted 16 months for nothing. I wasn't looking for drama, just a model of the Galileo 7. Damned straight I'm going to let people know about my experience. And damned straight I've already commissioned another artist to build me a Galileo, one who is not so "fragile" (I'm talking about the artist, not the model). We all have issues in life. I've had my ups and downs too. including the sickening feeling of realizing that I've been taken advantage of. It is depressing, and has turned something that previously brought me great joy into something else entirely. This whole experience has also made me realize there is a subculture of people in this hobby that I frankly have no interest in interacting with. That observation includes meltdowns Shaw had on other forums that I didn't see for the clues they were.

That's all I have to say. Apologies for any further delays my "cruelty" may result in for that other client still waiting on his Galileo. I sincerely hope his client lives to see it...and therefore that Shaw lives to build it. Maybe I'll even see mine someday (or a refund).

Last edited:
Well, another 4 months have passed (making it 20+ months I've been waiting now) and I have no Galileo model or refund. I am quite close to getting a different Galileo from another artist I started working with earlier this year when it became pretty obvious all I was ever going to get from Shaw was excuses. So that aspect of my disappointment will be remedied soon. As for the other aspect of my disappointment goes (being ripped off), if a total refund of my $400 is impossible even now, putting a measly 50 bucks aside every month would mean I could see a refund in no more than 8 months (hint, hint).

I was planning on waiting to update this thread only after 2 full years had passed since I sent my down payment. I changed my mind after noticing that a post I made back in May to another forum (on the "treknographics" site where Shaw has moderator priveledges) about all of this was recently deleted. As I see it, getting ripped off should not remain a private matter, and so I am pasting that original post and Shaw's initial response below. I've also informed Kurt Kuhn, whose "modelermagic" website is where I first saw Shaw's Galileo ad, and I've also lodged a complaint with the Internet Fraud Compliant Center. I let Shaw know about that last at the time, but got no response.

Chasing after Shaw with calls of "thief, thief" is not fun for me, and my plan is to keep quiet till another 6 mos have passed. The $400 I am out is not going to break my bank, but there is the principle of the thing, so I cannot and will not keep entirely quiet about the matter.

post #13 (now deleted)

alensatemybuick
Post subject: Re: Galileo 2.0PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:51 pm
Debated posting here, decided ultimately that I might as well since I've also asked Bernard to cancel my account here.

I paid Shaw a $400 downpayment back in February 2016 to commission a half-scale model of the Galileo (here's the original ad):

http://www.modelermagic.com/?p=69953

There have been some delays, such that 16 months later, it has not been completed, and until just the other day, I was OK with that. Life happens, as well I know, having been diagnosed with skin cancer and having had a bad motorcycle accident all within the last year.

But just the other day, Shaw informed me to my great surprise that the model he is currently building and posting about in his Galileo 2.0 thread is not the model I (or his other client) commissioned, but rather a "quick and dirty" (his words) 1/4 scale model. It never occurred to me when I commissioned the build, perhaps because Shaw never mentioned it, that an intermediate study model would be needed before he could even start my model.

As I said, I thought hard before deciding to post this. When I did express my disappointment to Shaw, in as courteous a manner as I could muster, he wrote back a rather nasty PM that makes me madder and madder each time I read it (3 times now, and I hope the last). Essentially I am an ungrateful and unreasonable ******* for not appreciating whatever challenges Shaw is facing himself, and for having expected progress on my model to have at least STARTED 16 months after I commissioned it. The clincher that proves how completely unreasonable I am is that I refused to remove an original Galileo decal sheet I purchased from Dick Datin's daughter last year (that I had intended to display his model alongside) from the professional custom framing it is currently in, for fear of damaging it. Shaw had wanted me to scan it, but I demurred because it does not look like a simple matter to remove it, and I instead sent him the best measurements I could take of it under glass.

Again, not sure what I expect to happen. I fully understand that Shaw is well respected and has many friends here. If nothing else, I suppose this will let people know just how ungrateful and unreasonable I am.

Last edited by Shaw on Fri May 26, 2017 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Removed oversized image.

Shaw
Post subject: Re: Galileo 2.0PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:33 pm
Interesting post... but private matters are private. I can't defend or correct his account of this without making public things that were shared in confidence, so I'll let his version of this stand. I'll honor his last request of me and continue on.

Sorry for all the drama.

Top Profile

Last edited:
I was willing to hold back with your previous lies, and hoped that you would have corrected them back in July when you got your money back... but it seems that you are a serial liar.

Since I've addressed the lie about you not getting your money back (which happened months ago), lets look at some of the other ones...

alensatemybuick said:
I changed my mind after noticing that a post I made back in May to another forum (on the "treknographics" site where Shaw has moderator priveledges) about all of this was recently deleted. As I see it, getting ripped off should not remain a private matter, and so I am pasting that original post and Shaw's initial response below.
I didn't delete any of your posts... the fact is that all of your posts are gone and that was because you closed your account. I had nothing to do with that.

alensatemybuick said:
This post is not intended to do harm (as I was accused of doing by indicating my disappointment on another forum), rather to state for the record that Shaw took my money and offered nothing but excuses for over a year, only to then start work on another "study" model. If he was not in a position to deliver on the model back in 2016 based on the state of his construction plans alone (nevermind any other issues), then he should not have offered his build services. That needs to be said.
You say I "offered nothing but excuses", but you acknowledged getting the plans I sent you last year... and then decided to not bring that up in your public rebuke?

And we discussed on the phone that I had issues I wanted to address in my templates, and you said you were fine with that because you understood that this was meant to be as accurate a reproduction (at one-half scale) of the studio model as possible. This was important to me because the other build isn't intended to be a representation of the studio model. And I brought it up again in an e-mail to you where I said...

"There are other changes, mostly made to the templates, such as lengthening the upper side panels. The ones on the study model were too short which is why there is a more pronounced angle on the rear edge (which should be closer to vertical). The feel of the final model should be the same... only better.

Knowing that this will be displayed next to Datin's work makes me want to get it as close as possible."

So the fact that I was trying to perfect the design shouldn't have been a surprise. The test elements I was building at half scale to test my corrections would normally never have been seen by anyone (I don't normally share experiments), but you insisted that seeing any form of progress would be nice... so I showed that work (that I really didn't want to) at your request.

When you let me know that you had thought that the test articles were the final model, and said...

"So what I think I need to do is just kinda forget about it, stop following your progress, and someday, when it is ready, it will just arrive. Following your progress actually makes the waiting that much harder for me. I don't mean to be ungrateful, its just the way I'm wired."

... I was surprised, but was fine with not sharing future progress.

And that was when you took this public.

You said you informed Kurt and lodged a complaint with the Internet Fraud Compliant Center... if either of those are as truthful as your public postings, I will take legal action. You were sent a refund back in July... so that last post and any future ones qualify as harassment. I was willing to take the abuse before senting your money back, but now it has gone too far.

I was willing to hold back with your previous lies, and hoped that you would have corrected them back in July when you got your money back... but it seems that you are are a serial liar.

Wow, it's even worse than I thought. I was not paid back. I made a $400 dollar PAYPAL payment to your wife (per your instruction) on Feb. 3rd, 2016. I just checked my PayPal activity log to confirm it, though it's easy enough to remember because it was my 50th birthday. While checking, I noted no $400 refund since last June. So do tell how you paid me back then? A check? I surely never got, much less cashed one and thus you'd be hard pressed to prove that I did. Cash in the mail? Never got that either (and that would be both foolish and impossible to prove). Never got a phone call or E-mail or any other kind of acknowledgement that you were planning on sending a refund.

There is no reason for me to lie about not getting a refund. Why would I do that? I actually find engaging you in any way to be incredibly distasteful, and wish I never heard of you. And If you could really prove I got and cashed a refund, then you could prove I am a liar, here and to anyone else. Go ahead and prove it by sending me an image of a genuine canceled check or PayPal record. When the authorities come calling (as they did eventually in the other two instances I used the IFCC), you will have to show them anyway.

Obviously my motive in what you call "harassing you" (and I call telling the truth) is to right a wrong and also to let others know about it. You did acknowledge in this thread back in June that you "failed to perform" and also that you weren't in a position then to return my $400 (underlines mine):

That having been said... yes, he gave me $400, and no, he has not gotten his model. That is absolutely true and is my fault.

If I had $400 to throw at alensatemybuick to make him go away, I would...

Whatever lies I've supposedly told and atrocities I've supposedly committed are thus immaterial. Sure, after 15+ months, I finally expressed to you how unhappy I was, and that's when Dr. Jekyll turned into Mr. Hyde. I took this public only after the nasty screed that followed (a mere preview of what was to come).

You probably believe your own BS at this point. Assuming that you really believe you sent a refund but somehow "remember wrong" or it was "lost in the mail" or you sent it c/o my hotmail address (not registered with PayPal, so I could never have retrieved it and not sure you could even have used it to try to send money) then by all means double check your records. If you send the refund now, trust me, you'll never hear from me again (other than to publicly acknowledge receipt). I won't even ask for an apology.

As for your threat of legal action, actually sending my money back would be a lot cheaper than paying a retainer to a lawyer for a case you cannot possibly win because you are in the wrong.

And finally, as for calling ME a liar, here are some ditties from ~2 weeks after you took my money (from: http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/99-sc...0-update-galileo-round-2-a-3.html#post5729762 , bold emphasis mine):

...I'm relieved for my two clients who I'm building Galileo models for right now. I'm happy that there will be two people who will have Galileo models for the 50th.

And yeah, one of the two models I'm currently building does include an interior (based on the plans I did for Starship Exeter's shuttlecraft interior back in 2004).

Guess that depends on what the definition of "right now" and "currently" is. Truth is, you admitted publicly in two forums over a year later that you hadn't even started them.

ON EDIT: Removed reference to Shaw's wife's first name, as a "gesture".

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no reason for me to lie about not getting a refund. Why would I do that?
Good question... why were you lying about anything to begin with? Was the truth not good enough?

Whatever lies I've supposedly told and atrocities I've supposedly committed are thus immaterial.
Not to me... you've screwed my life over a ton because I trusted you. And now to find that paying you off isn't enough.

Guess that depends on what the definition of "right now" and "currently" is. Truth is, you admitted publicly in two forums over a year later that you hadn't even started them.
What? Where?

Before I even started talking to you I had started on the masters for the interior, which we talked about on the phone. I had molds of the interior parts and the master for the nacelle back in October 2016 and cut some of the pieces from my original templates back in December 2016. The new decal graphics were done back in February 2016 (the dates are on the graphics posted in this thread).

So not only did I not state I hadn't even started, I had started them.

Why did you lie to begin with... why continue to lie now? You originally had the truth on your side and I was more than willing to admit my wrong doing... there wasn't any reason to lie, but you did anyways.

Why are you lying? I mean I know now it is to get another $400... but why before when you had the truth on your side?

And why lie about the deleted posts in the other forum? How does that help you? Is it a compulsion for you? The truth just isn't good enough for you?

This is pointless... you can't tell the truth, even where it is easy to disprove and doesn't help your case... which makes this a waste of time.

You have offered no evidence of any lies I have told, because I have told none.

On the other hand, you have offered no evidence that I received a refund because you cannot because I did not. It is not credible to suggest that I would perjure myself by making a false fraud complaint to an agency associated with the FBI just so I can "get another $400" from you. It is also not credible to think I would make such a stink in order to steal from you. No, I am motivated by blind fury over being conned; why else would I humiliate myself by engaging in this pathetic p*ssing match? Of course, that begs the question as to why you would risk destroying your own credibility over such a small sum, but then maybe there was never that much value there anyway.

I ask again, how was this alleged refund paid?

You can turn things around and make accusations and try to wiggle out of past false claims with semantics, but regardless of who you succeed in convincing here, I know and you know you ripped me off. I will henceforth rely on my fraud complaint to make you ante up, though I cannot promise I won't call you out on the RPF and elsewhere for ripping me off when it needs to be said. Truth is a defense to libel, so better have that "proof" you repaid my $400 if you are going to accuse me of that.

Last edited:
I see on the "treknographics" site (where I also see your sycophantic friends tell you what you want to hear; I'm sure they would let someone rip them off and not say a word about it to anyone) you are claiming to have sent me a $400 money order back in July. Like I said, I never got, much less cashed any money order from you. If you really sent it, it should be easy enough to track whether it was cashed or not, and to cancel it, get a refund and resend if not:

https://www.thebalance.com/track-a-money-order-315482

Of course, believing for a moment that you really sent it and that it was "lost in the mail" is giving you a huge benefit of the doubt, one you don't seem to want to give me. But assuming that's what happened, it would be a small effort for you to make to to follow up and make things right.

Or go ahead and post a photo of a cashed money order with my signature on the back - I'm giving you permission; I'm not at all worried about my signature being posted for all to see because - as we both know - you can't produce it.

As I said before, I will acknowledge payment (and withdraw the fraud complaint I filed) when I actually get my money back.

Last edited:
Are there admins around here? Time to shut this BS off!!!! It’s like watch the Berkeley riots all over again.

This is obviously a butt hurt fanboy who can’t build his own ***** trying to sabotage another member.

TAKE IT SOME PLACE ELSE!

Tomorrow is the 2nd anniversary of my sending David Shaw $400 for nothing. Being that tomorrow is also my birthday, I decided to mark the anniversary today so as not to spoil what should be a happy occasion.

Shaw has claimed above that I am a liar, that after failing to deliver to me the promised model of the Galileo shuttlecraft I paid him a downpayment for, he sent me my money back. I asked in this forum how exactly he paid me back; below is the only response to that question I ever saw (posted to https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/treknographics101/galileo-2-0-t804-s32.html):

shawbullshit4.png

As I have stated above, I never received any such refund. Shaw claims I am extorting him for an "extra" $400. So who is telling the truth? If Shaw sent me a money order and I cashed it, it should be a simple enough matter for him to prove. I have asked him to do just that, and up to now, he has declined (because of course he can't).

Since Shaw has acknowledged above that he never delivered my model (as far as I can tell, the only true thing that he's said), there is no need for me to prove that I paid him $400 in the first place. But allow me to do so anyway; here is the bottom of the second and last page of the proposal he sent me on Feb 3, 2016 in which he directed me to send my payment to his wife:

shawbullshit2.png

Below is a screenshot from my Paypal account showing that I did exactly as instructed:

shawbullshit3.png

Shaw has accused me of "harassing" him and his wife over this matter. After seeing how upset my mentioning her made Shaw, as a "gesture", some months back I deleted an earlier reference in this thread to his wife's name. However, it seems to me that since I sent my Paypal payment to her, per Shaw's instruction, her name is fair game (besides, it's not like my gesture accomplished anything) . Certainly I have included both their names in the complaint I made to the Internet Crime Complaint Center back in June 2017. Time will tell if that complaint meets with any satisfaction (to date, it has not). But it seems to me that if Shaw really gave a damn about his wife, he'd send me my money back, since he has involved her in the fraud he has committed against me.

There's a great quote from George Carlin that goes (essentially): "Everyone says they appreciate your honesty, until you're honest with them, and then you're an assh*le".

I've appended below the text from an Email I got from Shaw back in Nov. 2016; at that time, I still labored under the delusion that he was going to deliver the model he promised to build me. In other words, I was still the "good little sucker". By Feb. 2017 (after which a full year had passed since my payment), I realized that I was never going to get it and arranged to have someone else build me a model of the Galileo. When I finally informed Shaw of my disappointment in May 2017 (i.e. 15 months after my payment), I officially became the "*******" Carlin spoke of. Needless to say, things went downhill fast after that.

I am thus taking the prerogative that every ******* is entitled to, and poking Shaw in this space a final (maybe?) time. I do this partially in the hopes that it convinces him that I am not going to go away, and that he'd be better off returning my money. Since that is such a remote possibility, I suppose I also do it in the hope that it pisses him off even a fraction as much as my getting defrauded has pissed me off.

Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 8:28 PM
To: Scott Fettner
Subject: Checking in - mailing address

Hi Scott,

I'm so sorry for being MIA for so long. Your patience with me and my issues over the last year has been nothing short of amazing, and I can't express in words what your understanding has meant to me and my family.

I was hoping I could get a mailing address for you so I could send you a small 'Thank you' gift. I know it won't fully make up for your patience, I still hope to justify that with the Galileo.

Tracy also wanted me to include her thanks to you for your patience.

Thanks again for everything!
David
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2017 3:50 PM
To: David Shaw
Cc: tmshaw@shawcomputing.net
Subject: Re: Checking in - mailing address

FYI, I have made a complaint against you using the Internet Crime Complaint Center (www.IC3.gov), requesting a return of my $400 downpayment for the Galileo model due to your failure to perform on our contract in over 16 months. I provided copies to IC3 of the proposal you sent me in Feb. 2016, documentation of the Paypal payment I sent per your request to tmshaw@shawcomputing.net, and the following E-mail you sent me in Nov. of last year (among other correspondence). I am informing you strictly as a courtesy and not to inflame you. I will notify you as well via a text. -Scott

shawbullshit4.png

shawbullshit3.png

shawbullshit2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, man.

Maybe you should let it go. Or at least keep it out of a public venue. This whole thing seems to have consumed you and it's really sad.

I move that this thread be closed. Which is a damn shame, cause I like Shaw's work and would hope to see more of it.

--Alex

Maybe you should let it go. Or at least keep it out of a public venue. This whole thing seems to have consumed you and it's really sad. --Alex

I'll agree that it is sad. This represents the one and only time I was ripped off in relation to my Star Trek fandom in my 52 years on this planet. I've commissioned models and purchased prop replicas and other collectibles, off this site and others, and in every other case, got what I paid for. Until he falsely claimed to have refunded my money, I attributed what happened to someone who hit a rough patch and failed to come through, despite the best of intentions. But after being called a liar and an extortionist, it's pretty hard to have any empathy for the guy.

As for the venue I've chosen to "whine" in, the RPF is where I first became aware of the guy's Galileo build, and yeah, I was impressed back then, enough so that I couldn't send him my money fast enough when I saw he had offered his build services for one.

The timing of my last post was the 2 year anniversary of my commissioning this fraud to build me an accurate replica of the Galileo shuttlecraft filming miniature, something I was pretty stoked to have. If this thread somehow has not disappeared or been locked by then, I'll probably come back to "grieve" again on the third anniversary (next time much more briefly; perhaps by then I'll have reached the level of "acceptance").

Last edited:
Was gonna wait till the actual anniversary (It’s about a month early) but close enough. It’s now been nearly 3 years since the loser and theif David Shaw and his wife Tracy ripped me off for $400.

Another year gone by - It’s now been nearly 4 years since the loser, liar and thief David Shaw and his wife Tracy ripped me off for $400 for a Galileo model that was never delivered.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back