John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (Post-release)

What did you think of John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum?

• Total voters
Chapter 2 was very much a popcorn formula action flick, complete with the preparation montage. But it was still fun if you just turn off your brain.

So. So excited for this! Looks like I have plenty of time to get the guys together and have a Keanu Reeves marathon! I think John Wick goes to Japan (47 Ronin) is next on the list.

Don't forget about the "Continental Hotel" TV series . . . .

https://deadline.com/2018/01/john-wick-tv-series-adaptation-starz-lionsgate-keanu-reeves-1202241870/

P.S. Recently photographed this while travelling in a water taxi in Venice, Italy.

DSC09954.JPG

I loved the first one. The opening was so heart wrenching, and the rest of the movie was full of action.

The second one went off the rails for me. Bullet proof three piece suits? It got a bit campy and cheesy. It was still good, but felt like a completely different movie than the first.

I hope part three goes back to the roots of what made the first one so good.

I don’t know, if you did’nt buy the 3 piece bullet proof suits will you buy Method man and Ruby Rose appearances? :lol

It was hard to buy Common as a contract killer in part 2, so...
I've seen Method Man "act" in other stuff, so, while it's a stretch, it might be OK. I have no idea who Ruby Rose is, so who knows.

My bad I mean Common, so many rappers, so little time! :lol

Ruby Rose was the mute asassain Wick took out in the end

I can see common coming back, but Ruby coming back from the dead?

Unless its a flashback, no sale on that one!!

It was hard to buy Common as a contract killer in part 2, so...
I've seen Method Man "act" in other stuff, so, while it's a stretch, it might be OK. I have no idea who Ruby Rose is, so who knows.

Common will be back at some point. John did him a favor as a gentleman to stab him there and leave him. They both knew it wasn’t a fatal stab unless you don’t get medical help. John let him live so he owes John a favor now.

Gonna be some crazy Asian Assassin gang up in this one. Plus you got the hobo connection gang with fishburn

- - - Updated - - -

Common will be back at some point. John did him a favor as a gentleman to stab him there and leave him. They both knew it wasn’t a fatal stab unless you don’t get medical help. John let him live so he owes John a favor now.

Gonna be some crazy Asian Assassin gang up in this one. Plus you got the hobo connection gang with fishburn

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back