Prop Replica STL files Section Free Personal Use

View attachment Chest Key4.zip

key pic.jpg

Key from POTC Dead Man's Chest.

Personal use only.

Last edited:
good idea for a thread jintosh! :cool

Thanks !!

I'm trying to hit a wide variety of objects from across the board. These are all basic objects that wouldn't make much sense to pay someone to design for a one-off.

The Aslan horn from Narnia is not so simple, but it's about what you'd expect for a Free version. People can still pay someone to design one if they want it closer to screen-accurate.

Great thread Jintosh :thumbsup And many thanks for all the files already up.

Will for sure check back regulare for updates ;)

Great thread Jintosh :thumbsup And many thanks for all the files already up.

Will for sure check back regulare for updates ;)

:D Yes, I will be adding stuff when I see something cool. I didn't know there was a Throwing Star from TOS, but when I went looking, there it was. I saw that one company used to sell it, but apparently stopped at some point. I'll probably do some of the other Star Trek comm badges also. I might look at more Star Wars props, too.

Great thread! Just got a Creality CR-10. Found pretty accurate Grail Cup on Thingiverse took 2 1/2 days in total to print the two parts. Happy with how well it printed. General Question for all just because its the next logical step for me on this journey. What is/are your favorite Modeling software(s)?

Great thread! Just got a Creality CR-10. Found pretty accurate Grail Cup on Thingiverse took 2 1/2 days in total to print the two parts. Happy with how well it printed. General Question for all just because its the next logical step for me on this journey. What is/are your favorite Modeling software(s)?

I use Blender for some stuff, as it is free. I also use the online program TinkerCad. (also free) The paid software I use is Zbrush.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back