AMC Slave I

Jawafive

Sr Member
I was at a Kaybee toys today and they had a bunch of Star Wars kits, including the Slave 1. I'm not very experienced at modeling, but could probably assemble this. My question is, how good of a kit is this? Wouldn't mind having one to display with a (maybe one day) fett suit. Are the proper colors easy to make/find?

-Matt

I was at a Kaybee toys today and they had a bunch of Star Wars kits, including the Slave 1. I'm not very experienced at modeling, but could probably assemble this. My question is, how good of a kit is this? Wouldn't mind having one to display with a (maybe one day) fett suit. Are the proper colors easy to make/find?

-Matt

If you're that worried about accuracy then don't. Spend the money for the Fine Molds Slave One. It's one of the best kits ever made. Just be sure to get the Boba Fett version instead of the Jango Fett one. There are detailing differences.

If you're that worried about accuracy then don't. Spend the money for the Fine Molds Slave One. It's one of the best kits ever made. Just be sure to get the Boba Fett version instead of the Jango Fett one. There are detailing differences.

True that man, but I would however get the AMT kit to practice painting and weathering techniques on. Granted the AMT Slave 1 isn't perfect it can be built into a nice display peice

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back