Tmax HUGE Prop Collection - PICS FIXED with Updates!

Re: Tmax HUGE Prop Collection - PICS FIXED!!!

Yep! you left your wallet at the door. LOL freaking awesome collection my friend.(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Yep! you left your wallet at the door. LOL freaking awesome collection my friend.(y)thumbsup(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Thanks bro, looking forward to settling into a new place and setting back up again. Might take a while, took around 6 days just to pack it up! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bro, looking forward to settling into a new place and setting back up again. Might take a while, took around 6 days just to pack it up! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep.. 15! :lol
Damn autocorrect. One fine collection!!

This is an incredible collection. Thanks for fixing all the photos, I really enjoyed looking through them!

Wow, now that is something :thumbsup

I can’t wait to see how that Vera comes out.

This is an incredible collection. Thanks for fixing all the photos, I really enjoyed looking through them!

Thanks mate, glad you like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, now that is something :thumbsup

I can’t wait to see how that Vera comes out.

Ha ha me too! As we think we'll ultimately end up in Dallas/Fortworth you could drop around and see it in person. ;)

My brother-in-law was in all 3 Riddick films and I'm a fan as it is. But it's a great excuse to get more Riddick props!

Been after a Meca Rifle for ages! Really want a hero, but managed to pick this stunt version up in Toronto a couple months ago...

3DGRO87.jpg

sCUGWpP.jpg

hcDUgJv.jpg

Hey, that is a mind blowing amount of props. Pretty much an assembly of holy grails for half the forum members I suspect ! You mentioned it took you ages to find the correct flshlight for the Vector (Total Recall) that you have. Do you mind telling me what the make of it is ? Cheers

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back