Aloha Everybody!

AttilaBoy

Hi everyone!
First time posting after lurking for a few months. The forums are awesome and I've learned quite a bit from reading them. My son wanted me to build a "Hall of Armor" for him, so after building an Iron Man Mark I suit last year, I decided to tackle a Hulkbuster build for him. The goal of building the armors is to use them as displays in my son's room "like Tony Stark has yeah Dad," he said. The hulkbuster is my second build, so any insight would be very much welcome!
IMG_1218 (2).JPG I forgot to turn on his arc reactor :facepalm!!!!
IMG_1219.PNG His Mark 1 pics
Here are a few pics of the Hulkbuster build...
IMG_1931 (2).JPG
IMG_1929 (2).JPG
IMG_1949 (2).JPG
IMG_1970 (2).JPG
My son is excited about his armor and I have some ambitious plans for it (thinking of adding a working jackhammer punch), but we will see. A whole bunch of pics to follow...
Mahalos everybody!
A hui hou!

Last edited:
Hi Attila and thanks for sharing the photos.I hope the new suit is going to be a success.
For your son's collection,check out Balmung's thread with all (low poly) Iron Man armours.You'll have to add the details manually though,but he'll have the whole bunch in due time

Fantastic! I love seeing the kid builds. My 3 yr old is going to be Ironkid for Halloween..I better get cracking! Thanks for the inspiration!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back