Knights of The Old Republic Sith Trooper

Lets start off with some reference pics and a shoutout to RuthlessFxProps whose been great with both helping me with the 3d model (In Progress). 20170510213345_1.jpg20170510213318_1.jpg20170516060745_1.jpg20170516060729_1.jpg20170510213327_1.jpg20170516060735_1.jpg20170510213336_1.jpg20170516060801_1.jpg

Last edited:
So RuthlessFxProps (BSD) has already started on the helmet and has a basic mesh block, meanwhile I'm looking into the soft parts and feel that the TK undersuit should work exceptionally well. For gloves I'm deciding between black polyester opera gloves or touch screen compatible gloves

As a side part of the project, I 3D modeled a custom vibrosword. Should have a blaster modeled in the next couple of weeks, but for now the sword;:)Untitled v7.png

Attachments

• Kotor Vibrosword.png
    Kotor Vibrosword.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 766
Last edited:
Also found a blade for my vibrosword, ill use it for a mould if i sell them if its any good. if i dull out any edge it comes with it should be con friendly:thumbsup Oh and i'll machine the parts for the hilt :)
Vibrosword, blade.jpg

If this is a costume, which I was assuming, I'm wondering how it'd be put on a figure, I plan on putting a Sith Trooper as a possible cosplay option, I'm just right now trying to find a way how it could be worn before I go further with it, also good work with this so far.

First off thank you, it's been slow and I've currently been working on other related projects, but it is moving forward. It is a costume, and it will be worn like regular armor, but there will be a few adjustments from the game to allow for mobility. I'm going to seperate the hip guards from the belt and add a fastener that allow for some motion and the neck armor will be casted latex or silicone to allow neck movement. The color will also probably vary from the game as well, as I play to use spray on chrome.

Well, I hope you can get more work done on this, It's one of my favorite pieces of Armor, and I was ecstatic when I saw someone was doing a cosplay already of it, It's Halloween today, so it's a perfect day to talk about Costumes like this, I've been going over designs for this over in my head, mainly over the neck and helmet, but haven't done work on it yet, I honestly haven't built a costume yet, but I have been interested in doing so, and with an overlooked design like this, people would likely be surprised if they see it, which, would be a feeling I'd much like, hope you can have time do go forward on this, and can't wait for the next update

Back on track with this project, just received the helmet assembly from RuthlessFXProps, and it looks awesome! Also purchased a real Ninjato to modify into a Vibrosword and i've had some trouble getting the blaster prints right but its getting there:thumbsup
Trooper helmet assembly v1.png
Ninjato.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back