Where can i buy Screen used prop from Jurassic Park or The Lost World?

Petar

Hello everybody,

I would like to buy screen used prop from Jurassic Park or The Lost World,but i don't know where to look?
I look every single day eBay,but nothing pops up for years now.
I contacted few guys who have JP props on YourProps,but i either didn't got reply,or they didn't want to sell it.
I have $1350,and i would really like to get screen used prop from those two movies.
Do anyone knows where can i buy props?

Every comment is welcome.

Last edited:
Screenused.com.

ThePropStore.

Cold calling people on Yourprops and saying you want to buy their prop ... I don't know. Some may be willing to sell, but I'll bet others are insulted by your request. I'd cool it. Instead, ask those folks where they bought their prop. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have these ones for sale.....They come with a Screenused.com COA Site5large.jpg

Thanks KojiroVance,i know for those two shops,i have one shirt from The Lost World worn by Julianne Moore which i bought from one guy over YourProps (he bought it from ScreenUsed).
I did sent messages to people on YourProps,but only two answered,and both answers were ''i won't sell it''

CE3KJUNK you really have nice pair of lights,however I'm not big fan of Jurassic Park 3 (or World for that matter),i only want to buy props from first two movies.Sorry

JP collectors are pretty attached to their collections. So they usally don't let items go. If they do they have someone already waiting for them let it go. Keep you eye on screenused, propstore or join the movie prop Facebook group. Post what your are looking for and also search the for sale section. Good luck

JP collectors are pretty attached to their collections. So they usally don't let items go. If they do they have someone already waiting for them let it go. Keep you eye on screenused, propstore or join the movie prop Facebook group. Post what your are looking for and also search the for sale section. Good luck

Hey man,thanks for help,i didn't knew for that Facebook group.
I have one question if you have a bit time to answer.
I own shirt worn by Julianne Moore in The Lost World:Jurassic Park,and it comes with Certificate Of Authenticity from ScreenUsed.
I know actors and actresses have multiply costumes,and i didn't manage to screen match my shirt,but is there ANY way for me to know that my shirts was used in final cut on the movie,or was it used on let's say 12th attempt to make scene?
I know it's a stupid question,but I'm pretty new to screen used props despite i join this forum in 2012.
Best regards,
Petar

Hey man,thanks for help,i didn't knew for that Facebook group.
I have one question if you have a bit time to answer.
I own shirt worn by Julianne Moore in The Lost World:Jurassic Park,and it comes with Certificate Of Authenticity from ScreenUsed.
I know actors and actresses have multiply costumes,and i didn't manage to screen match my shirt,but is there ANY way for me to know that my shirts was used in final cut on the movie,or was it used on let's say 12th attempt to make scene?
I know it's a stupid question,but I'm pretty new to screen used props despite i join this forum in 2012.
Best regards,
Petar

If it's from screenused it's good. But to pin point the shirt to one certain shot can be hard. You have to scan your shirt to look for out of wack prints, tears, stains. Then watch and watch the movie to figure out when it might be used. If it's dirty or ripped, then is after so n so screen. I can't recall much of the movie, but if it's her outfit for the whole movie. Well then there could be 10 times those shirts out there. But never fear, with hard work and a little luck you might find your shirt on screen.

I thought that ScreenUsed often has a screencap to indicate the prop/costume.

Not any more......only their older items have screencaps (or if an older item is recycled in auction, then it will still have the screencap in it).

They stopped using screencaps about a year ago for any new item submitted to them. Really hurt sales in my opinion and it has caused me to limit the number of items I send to them for auction.

Not any more......only their older items have screencaps (or if an older item is recycled in auction, then it will still have the screencap in it).

They stopped using screencaps about a year ago for any new item submitted to them. Really hurt sales in my opinion and it has caused me to limit the number of items I send to them for auction.

My prop shirt was originally purchased on November 3th 2007 from ScreenUsed. and i bought it from one guy from YourProps in 2012.
However i only got shirt,tag and COA,but no screencap...

JP collectors are pretty attached to their collections. So they usally don't let items go.
Heh, you can say that again. I have over half of my JP toy collection put away in storage. Don't even know why I bother keeping it. Sentimentality, I guess.

Best regards,
Petar
Oh neat! Is this your shirt that I used in my costume guide here? If it is, I'd like to credit you. http://jurassic-pedia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=17

Heh, you can say that again. I have over half of my JP toy collection put away in storage. Don't even know why I bother keeping it. Sentimentality, I guess.

Oh neat! Is this your shirt that I used in my costume guide here? If it is, I'd like to credit you. http://jurassic-pedia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=17

Yep,that's my shirt :)
If it helps this is brand and full name of shirt:
Michael Stars one size fits all v-neck shirt
PS
great costume tutorial!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back