[Question] Good quality costumes for a semi low budget

kameran

Hello everyone,

I am a total beginner when it comes to cosplaying or creating a costume myself. If anyone can point me in the right direction on where to get or if someone makes a custom costume and what are the prices for it.

I am to find a good Man of Steel costume but i always end up finding bad quality ones or weird websites that i don't trust.

Best regards,
K.R

What's your definition of a good quality costume? And what's your budget? Because good quality doesn't come cheap. Therefore, it's your definition of 'good quality' that will set the bar on budget.

Hello Kialna,

My budget would be between 500-800$.

Good quality means not the kind of fabric that would tear apart after the first wear or the pattern look sloppy.

With that budget, you should come quite a bit further than that yeah. I expected a budget of about $100-$300, because that's what most people call 'semi low budget' in my circles.

Alas, I'm not an expert on MoS stuff. I suppose the DC board knows more.

I understand, thank you for your time and help.

I will try in the DC board section and see if i can find someone to build me a suit. I talked to a guy who was making a really good suit but it was around 1600 USD

well i may have a suggestion for you. see if anyone here would maybe do a dye sub suit with a urethane logo and also some puffy paint. going off prices I've seen, it'll come out to around $650 - $800. hope this helps!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back