Xcoser Death Trooper Helmet

Jodo

Master Member
Has anyone picked this up? It would appear the Amazon reviews are a bit mixed, but I was wondering what (perhaps) more seasoned opinions thought about it.

For $100, I don't expect too much, but was wondering it it was soft/pliable or something. Or if would make a suitable office display piece for a budget price...some of those customer pictures look better than I expected.

Last edited:
Hello,

In my opinion it looks like a very nice helmet for the price, of course you shouldn't expect movie accuracy but I would definitely purchase it if I were you, Good Luck.

-TK10259

I don't plan to troop it in or anything, so I would imagine it would be fine for an office display item. I can't believe no one here has purchased the helmet to modify it!

With the coupon code $30off, and by special request, Xcoser not only added the helmet to their mobile site, but I was able to get this helmet for $69 shipped. I should have it here soon!

You can't troop in it unless you are a child. It is very undersized. Quality is crap, looks cheap, and I don't mean price wise. Crude.

Hmmm. I disagree. It is smaller than I expected, but it still works perfectly for what I wanted and desired, especially for $70 shipped. I would say it's absolutely comparable to the Hasbro TBS Stormtrooper helmet in quality. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a good display piece that isn't the $615 Anovos version.

file.php

For the price, it's one of my favorite pieces I own actually. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good replica for a good price.

I'm not sure, but it fits me just fine...Definitely not child sized in the slightest. Here are some other shots I took when the helmet arrived that were a bit washed out.

deathtrooper1.jpg
deathtrooper2.jpg
deathtrooper4.jpg

Here is a rough comparison between the screen used suit and myself wearing the helmet. Please excuse me wrinkled shirt, I had taken off while in the office today!

comparison3.jpg
comparison2.jpg

Edit - for reference, I'm 6 foot tall and about 180 lbs.

Is this helmet smaller than what would be considered screen used? I am still trying to get some rough dimensions to see if the one I have is way to big. would you mind taking some measurements across the dome side to side as well as front to back and if you have time from the level position how tall it is?. Nice helmet I may grab one just for reff
Thanks Jerry

Thanks for posting this, its quite difficult to find images from people who have bought xcoser helmets. I've been looking for images of the First order helmet for awhile but was unable to find any but having seen this post I ordered one anyway. Very pleased with the quality of it and like you with a discount code it was cheaper then $99. Have decided to order the Death trooper helmet now as well.

Anybody else got something on this one at all? From the pics I'm seeing and comparing it to the real thing, it looks pretty accurate, minus a few small things.

For $100 it's not bad. If I remember correctly, it's all gloss black and will need parts of it repainted in gunmetal. The overall size of it is smaller than the Anovos but it actually fits better. There's a few things that are off, but still not bad. I don't know if it could meet 501st approvable or not after heavy modification.

Like all Xcoser helmets it has their logo on the back of it. So that would need to be sanded down and repainted. It's one of their better looking products I'd say. Their Ant-Man and 2018 Black Panther helmets look pretty good too.

If it's still available on Amazon, you could always just return it if you don't like it. I only had it briefly to compare with Anovos.

I guess can finally answer my own question about this helmet. Well it's kinda lumpy on the dome, and came with a nice split in it. Oh well

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back