Pepsi Perfect Build

When you are solvent welding the seams, how are you getting it so crystal clear after? What plastic and which solvent? I can't identify where the seams are at all! I've been struggling with this big time because I'm going to be making a clear dome for my Nuka Girl and attempting to pull the whole helmet in one go is crazy difficult. I'd rather pull halves and weld if it can come out near clear.

Maybe now I can finally own a Pepsi Perfect bottle ?

But as always, there are/will be more people wanting a bottle than there are bottles,
so I'm not keeping my hopes up.

Anyway nice work on the bottles, they are looking great !!
:popcorn

Update!

Hey everyone, thank for the great response. I've had a tone of messages asking me about the bottles.
I haven't been able to get back to everyone yet but bare with me, work has been busy and I've only had the chance to work on these for a few hours at the weekends.

I have 9 Pepsi Perfect bottles completed and at the minute that is the total amount that I will be doing.
There will be 5 Diet pepsi which are mostly complete.
And I was hoping to have 3 resin filled Pepsi perfect, although I have had a few issues with them...

My tested resin filled bottle turned out as well as a test could so I painted it up, Although as it was a test I've never really intended to sell this bottle as there are a few imperfections in the seam. Although I may sell it for cheaper.
20170719_181816_resized.jpg

I don't want to sell any bottles until I have them all completed so that they are all going out at once, so bare with me.
I will soon post a photo of all the completed bottles and hopefully it won't take me to long to figure out the flaws in the resin.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Let me know once you are complete with them. For a long time I wanted to buy them...but never got the opportunity. Would love to add this to my collection.

!Update!

Hey guys, it's been a while but the bottles are done!!!
Finally got all the bottles finished after a bit of time off at Christmas. This is just a quick update I'm going to do a more in depth post with the next few day with prices etc so stay tuned!

Here's a little picture to keep use ticking over until them. More picture to come!

20180107_202254.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back