Patrol torpedo fast attack ship

Hello everyone; I have a quick update to share. I have been working on the "business end" of my model.
IMG_1345.JPG
Here is the assembly test fitted into the housing.
IMG_1340.JPG

Hello everyone; I have some progress to share. I started building the target imaging and acquisition / navigation / communications array.
IMG_1357.JPG
Here it is test fit within the cabin.
IMG_1358.JPG
More to come. Thank you for looking.

Hi Joberg; thank you for the feedback. I call those little hidden details "peek-a-boo details." The average observer looking at the model won't see these details, however when someone gets close and starts to inspect every nook and cranny these details pop out and say "peek-a-boo."

This part is from a vintage MPC AT-AT Walker model kit. This little guy has been sitting at the bottom of my spare parts bin for almost 35 years..... :( I'm gonna try to give him new life and use him for this project.
IMG_1360.JPG
My motto is "if it's made out of styrene, never throw it out."
thank you for looking.

Love the amount of details you're putting into it! I've transformed your pics (in my head) in grey and it's looking mighty good;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back