ROTJ Stembridge Scope Bracket

Boba Debt

Master Member
I have some left over ROTJ Vertical Scope Bracket Supports from my last run so I thought I would see if they could be used for The Stembridge Bracket

To me it looks like the Vertical support is the same but the obvious differences are the scope ring rail and the radiused edges instead of beveled edges on the washers.

I also don't understand ho people have attached the bracket to their base gun.

If you have any info please post below.

without examining the actual prop, we won't know the accurate way of how the scope bracket is attached. Here are two options...

- the knobs have internal threading and simply screw onto threaded rods, which are attached to the C96
- the black "caps" inside of the brass knobs onto screw heads

I got the feeling the rotj blasters used or were influenced by gunsmith hardware, given the very few instances I've found of this kind of flush washer/screw pairing in hardware, audio, camera or other nuts and bolts.

I seem to remember Scott Juarez may have welded the threaded rods to his live ANH fire or something

hope im helping! Always preferred this version over the MGC props

I have 6 left over ROTJ Brackets.

I might do a very limited run of the Stembridge bracket but it doesn't seem like that many people are interested in it.

Actually if I could source another cast aluminum pistol or a nicer Denix I would do one. To me the bare bones blasters are awesome since they were the props that fired blanks. It would be cool to swap out Denix grips for some real cross hatched ones

Here´s mine...not perfect, so I´d be interested in upgrading ;)

stembridgeOdiWan72.jpg

Last edited:
I was referring to thd9791's comment on getting a cast mauser or denix. The Mauser run will be more accurate for a stembridge since it was a live firing mauser.

This is my first attempt at the Stembridge. I’ve since changed a coupe things but haven’t received my updated parts just yet..

Attachments

• E8BE210F-75E3-4E30-9F34-1E778E90BAD8.jpeg
    E8BE210F-75E3-4E30-9F34-1E778E90BAD8.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 57
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back