Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

Hi everibody. My first coment in this forum.
So, I've been diving for weeks searching for a officer k's replica coat and... nothing even closer. I purchased on from fjackets.com but returned, I mean that was a freaking joke...
And here I am. I found this forum and I freak out with the stuff people is doing.
Aniway, I contact with white sheep leather two days ago, but nobody answered me. Maybe I want to ask for help to the fellow harrypotterfan since he have worked closely with them, to point me in the right direction. That would be awesome.
Any other good options where to buy a good jacket? (office k's, of course)
I'm looking forward for your replies.
Thank you kindly and my bests¡
You can also purchase directly from their site. The only way to contact them quickly and reliably is through their Facebook page. I've never e-mailed them before, so I can't say how well they reply there.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the answers fellas! They answered. I asked if it was possible make it with a more darker grey. And I'm going with the custom size because I think the size chart is generic.
In an L 25 inches long is short And in my case the sleeve is too long.
How long is the lenght of your coat harrypotterfan? Do you think a darker green could been mostrar accurate with the movie?
Also: Is thin? I want it for wear it everyday.

Thanks for the answers fellas! They answered. I asked if it was possible make it with a more darker grey. And I'm going with the custom size because I think the size chart is generic.
In an L 25 inches long is short And in my case the sleeve is too long.
How long is the lenght of your coat harrypotterfan? Do you think a darker green could been mostrar accurate with the movie?
Also: Is thin? I want it for wear it everyday.

So I have one of their coats too. The green on it is actually quite accurate as it is and looks the same as in the movie when taking pictures. This is definitely not a thin jacket with the liner that is now standard. Also probably best to go with custom measurements that’s what I did and it fits like a glove.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hey, masterchief0185 :)
Just wanted to take a second to say that ANY additional photos you might want to post (either Here or over in Magnoli's 2049 Coat Thread) would be GREATLY appreciated ...
I was hoping we'd see some more shots from you after you first posted back in October, but since that hasn't happened, yet, let me ask:
Could we maybe see some closer shots of you wearing the coat that show the Front (opened), the Back (definitely want to see the printing again!) AND especially more of a close-up shot showing the collar worn Down with the 'buckle side' folded down so that the magnets are holding it together?

Alrighty gonna dump some photos of Magnoli's coat. I don't have any good ones of me wearing it unfortunately, and if anyone has anything specific you want to see let me know.
View attachment 769421
View attachment 769422
The shoulder padding
View attachment 769425
The four stitches
View attachment 769427
Uploaded upside down for some reason, but the text appears way more vibrant than in reality. Its genuinely as subtle as in the movie.
View attachment 769428
View attachment 769429
My camera is pretty bad, this image is the most true to color, and pretty damn close to as it appears on screen in my opinion.
View attachment 769430
View attachment 769431

I want to see pictures of that color and te removable hood. What is the ETA estimated for delivery once you order in wsl? I ordered mine yesterday, and asked a litle bit darker green. Perhaps it would be bether charcoal and 5% green like someone mentioned here.
I'm thinking perhaps contact them and ask for a sample picture?

Guys, I think you are wasting your time playing with the green coat colour. It is impossible to judge from the movie how green it actually is. So many filters and post production of all the scenes. I am pretty sure the real jacket is rather green than charcoal. I have opted for the standard WSL version, I just wanted it waxed. I payed 10 days ago and I hope my jacket is ready soon.

My Safariland Gun Quick holster finally arrived from the States today (what a mess the eBay Global Shipping Program is). I'll get it dismantled and cleaned up (it's got a nice coating of gun oil on it at the moment, and the leather straps are pretty dry) in the next couple of days and put some pictures up of the parts.

From my first inspection it looks like the two halves of the shoulder strap are an identical shape, so only one pattern would be required that just needs to flipped to make the other half.

It's not about waste time. You are right, but I think the green seen in the pictures is not exactly the green seen in the movie. Sure it has green, but sometimes it looks almost Black. I Know about post production. I've seen pictures of the real jacket, certainly looks green, but the feeling in the picture is almost black, with a touch off green.

I see what you both are saying but it definitely changes photos completely different depending on the lighting. In person I believe it is fairly close and I'm satisfied for my level of ability and investment. Here's the same fur in different lighting. Sorry I know everyone here are perfectionist but I was excited to not to spend so much and get a decent result.View attachment 776762
Okay, THAT'S definitely brown. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yeah sure! I live alone so most of my detailed shots are poorly taken by myself with my ****ty phone camera. I couldn't get any good ones of the back, but I plan on getting the girlfriend to take some decent ones soon. If there's anything else you want to see I'll do my best.
Snapchat-972432633~01.jpg
Snapchat-1824429376~01.jpg
Snapchat-1973166148~01.jpg
Snapchat-456227070.jpg (One for the laughs)
Screenshot_20171203-200418~01.png
Screenshot_20171203-200441.png I gotta say the coat is holding up amazingly and as it breaks in it gets better looking and more comfortable. Can't recommend it enough.

I'm trying to get my hands on a jacket without destroying my wallet. The Magnoli jacket is amazing, but far out of my budget. The White Sheep Leather one is a bit better, but being Canadian, the exchange rate and shipping sort of kill it.

I'm (somewhat) handy with a sewing needle, so I could probably make some alterations to an existing coat and get close enough that I'd be happy with. But I'll need to find a suitable overcoat. Has anyone identified one that would make a good base?

jkidd2099, you appear to be on a similar mission. Any luck with the coat?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to get my hands on a jacket without destroying my wallet. The Magnoli jacket is amazing, but far out of my budget. The White Sheep Leather one is a bit better, but being Canadian, the exchange rate and shipping sort of kill it.

I'm (somewhat) handy with a sewing needle, so I could probably make some alterations to an existing coat and get close enough that I'd be happy with. But I'll need to find a suitable overcoat. Has anyone identified one that would make a good base?

@jkidd2099, you appear to be on a similar mission. Any luck with the coat?

Just curious, have you considered Zlurpo's coat/jacket?

Just curious, have you considered Zlurpo's coat/jacket?

Zlurpo's coat is beautiful. But, far out of my budget.

WSL is probably the most "affordable" of the replica options, but I'm going to try and price out my own adaptation first. Plus, making your own is always rewarding.

Zlurpo's coat is beautiful. But, far out of my budget.

WSL is probably the most "affordable" of the replica options, but I'm going to try and price out my own adaptation first. Plus, making your own is always rewarding.

Yeah Zlurpo's is pricey but I think still a little more affordable than Magnoli's, the way I figured it.

Yeah that's very true. Nothing quite like having something unique.

It's not about waste time. You are right, but I think the green seen in the pictures is not exactly the green seen in the movie. Sure it has green, but sometimes it looks almost Black. I Know about post production. I've seen pictures of the real jacket, certainly looks green, but the feeling in the picture is almost black, with a touch off green.
I posted awhile back that it also looks quite blue in many cases.

I feel that this coat can pull off any colour, it's such a great design

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back