Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

robertsonick

So I'm in love with that jacket! I can't get any screen grabs right now but what is that jacket?
Also, when he steps over the tripwire we get a great shot of the boots that are also awesome.

Just getting the thread going, I'll post screen grabs when I can get to my computer.

Nick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are the boots:
88be5cf87b65dc597ac8224ba543feed.jpg

http://www.militarybootsdirect.com/bates-boots-e07006.html

I found them at another thread about BR 2049 props
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=276755&p=4243188#post4243188

Coat isn't accurate. The shearling is not black. There also is no strap around the middle. The back is completely wrong. :(
pastedImage.png

I love waking up to find activity on a thread!

The jacket seems to be strangely asymmetrical.

0eecfae088e43c6d2cd46471cdd28e80.jpg

15e7b30b9a62ba460e2204309a86be8d.jpg

What an awesome silhouette he has!

a9e20bd2655bdb3367b3ac1c8db8ffbe.jpg

Great work on finding the boots so quick too!

N.

Also, the jacket isn't made of leather, but of fabric.

At first glance it looked like a really soft leather, like suede or something but now you've said that I concur.

I can't stop watching this trailer, this is going to be a special movie I think!

After looking back through the whole boot thing have found a lot of places that are flogging rubbish coats and boots and claiming its the same stuff RG wears. Not so.

Keep your powder dry for some more solid info to get out. I found the boots straight away but made a rookie error not knowing they came in two models. It wasnt till around 2004 that Gee Dub identified the original addidas officials online, took a while but got it right first time.

Magnoli Clothiers have their EXCELLENT jacket reproduction on their site now.
So tempted but I don't think I'd ever actually wear it...

Asymmetrical for sure (collar). Don't forget, Gosling has a tendency to work closely with the costume designer/dept. in his movies; always choosing unique stuff, hard to find vintage and the likes. It'll be difficult to find the coat (or any other items).

Thinking of ordering the coat from magnoli as it is the best out there currently but what colour should I choose charcoal, dark green or dark brown? Also what colour would you say the jeans are k wears?

Thinking of ordering the coat from magnoli as it is the best out there currently but what colour should I choose charcoal, dark green or dark brown? Also what colour would you say the jeans are k wears?

I'd go dark green, maybe not accurate but it would look amazing.

newbie here.. hello everyone..

The jacket is asymmetrical because the left side will wrap over the right, giving the wearer more warmth. I suspect there are internal buttons/zippers/whatever to keep it wrapped.. I want one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back