Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

Awesome. Thanks very much for the reply. I've been looking into the vat I thought I'd have to pay and it just keeps adding up. Did you go with the standard green? I was thinking of paying for a change of colour also. Did you choose a specific shipping method? When I contacted them they stated shipping was a flat rate of $39. Is the coat thick enough for every day winter use?

I recently took possession of a newer prototype of Zlurpo's version of the coat (I was helping a bit in ironing out some shoulder details a while back). This one has the updated dark printing on the back. Photographed under fairly neutral office lighting. Color and details are pretty much spot-on. This thing feels like a futuristic take on a WW2 aviator coat!
zlurpo.JPG

I recently took possession of a newer prototype of Zlurpo's version of the coat (I was helping a bit in ironing out some shoulder details a while back). This one has the updated dark printing on the back. Photographed under fairly neutral office lighting. Color and details are pretty much spot-on. This thing feels like a futuristic take on a WW2 aviator coat!
View attachment 779505
Wow what color was that? Do they just call it green?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

View attachment 779505

Color and printing look great! I know it's a proto, but no coating?

View attachment 779505

This is definitely looking like it'll be worth the wait! Looks great.

Looks almost brown in this picture, but if there's one thing I've learned by putting together this costume is that greens and browns are very hard to ID in photos :D

All you guys and your movie-accurate coats were making me jealous, so I'm going to pull the trigger on a jacket from WSL. The colour on their coat is really close to how the coat actually looks in real life, but I want to go for something that's a bit closer to how it looks on-screen. I got in touch with them to inquire about a darker green and they sent me this picture comparing the default green (left) to a darker green (right). Again, really hard to tell from photos but it'll at least give us somewhat of an idea of how much darker it is compared to the regular colour.

25400626_888120728032291_1340810570_o.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back