Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

I keep seeing what looks like a black on black houndstooth.
IMG_7195.JPG
If you zoom you can see somthing that almost looks like this knit houndstooth I've found

IMG_7194.JPG

This is probably my eyes playing tricks on me. I do think it's just a custom made knit sweater. Possibly just the pants and boots were off the rack items.

Yeah, it takes around two months, hence the "ish". Though I requested a rushed order. I would love to have it available to show off on here for anyone hesitating(wink wink @Indy Magnoli). I've ordered enough from Magnoli to trust his work.

Last edited:
I keep seeing what looks like a black on black houndstooth.
View attachment 767526
If you zoom you can see somthing that almost looks like this knit houndstooth I've found

View attachment 767527

This is probably my eyes playing tricks on me. I do think it's just a custom made knit sweater. Possibly just the pants and boots were off the rack items.

here is a pic i took of the sweater on display.
Photo Oct 12, 11 46 41 AM (1) (1).jpgPhoto Oct 12, 11 46 41 AM (1) (1).jpg

looks lovely, but i'm 100% certain that the text is black (as seen on the NECA figure) and not white - it only appears visible / white towards the end of the film because of the salt & snow stains. The salt stains show off where the text *isn't*

The text can also be a clear-coat. If you add clear fabric paint, it will darken the fabric a lot as if it were wet, much like on the Vol 1 Star Lord jacket. And when the clear is worn/weathered it takes on a frosted appearance.

It also looks to be hand-brushed on, not silkscreened.

Just ordered the coat from Magnoli. Hopefully I will have it soon(ish) to post pics and report the quality and accuracy here!

excited for you to get your coat! i also ordered one, about a week and a half ago or so. really looking forward to receiving it. i've ordered a handful of items from Magnoli and i'm always blown away by the product i receive. i opted to go with the black waxed cotton instead of the dark green, figured black would be a bit easier to match with my wardrobe. :)

Absolute *ton* of inaccuracies here, but until better imagery is available it'll do for a quickly glanced prop as part of a halloween outfit.
Looks like replicants have specific synthetic blood types - definitely appears to be numbers (possibly the 4 character sequences that make up their structure?)
View attachment 767587

could this be printed on a clear sheet with white el sheet behind it to illuminate behind it?

Definitely hope someone does a run of K’s wallet and badge once we get more detailed assets. The typeface for “Los Angeles Police Department” above is the only aspect of this attempt that is glaringly ‘off’. This is a great start though!

The text can also be a clear-coat. If you add clear fabric paint, it will darken the fabric a lot as if it were wet, much like on the Vol 1 Star Lord jacket. And when the clear is worn/weathered it takes on a frosted appearance.

ok, fair - 98% sure then ;)
i'll be in the near the Arclight (where I took the earlier coat pics in this threat) this weekend so I'll try to stop by and shoot additional pics of the coat. If anyone wants any particular detail shots let me know. no promises if i'm running late to my destination though :)
.Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 8.03.37 PM.png

this is the display at arc light and to me at least the lettering looks to fade out as it goes up, it reminds me of how they label print on old military duffel bags thats aged and faded over time.

Photo Oct 12, 12 00 20 PM.jpgPhoto Oct 12, 12 00 39 PM.jpgPhoto Oct 12, 12 00 41 PM.jpgPhoto Oct 12, 12 00 12 PM (1).jpgPhoto Oct 12, 12 00 27 PM.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back