Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

I'd really like to know what the design/letters are on that jacket. Its almost like a symbol in the scene towards the end.

The Neca figure shows it nice and clearly :)

1Kuse.jpgScreen Shot 2017-10-13 at 12.29.10 PM.png

Was it ever decided if there's a difference between the Strike and Shock Bates boots? The Bates website says Shock but Amazon says Strike, I just received my boots from Amazon today and the box indeed says Strike.

For those of you with a 3D printer, here's a link to a model of K's blaster on Thingiverse. The original poster has also uploaded the Solidworks files used to generate the model - so those of you with mad 3d skillz can tweak it to be even more screen accurate.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2583497

Last edited:
When I was watching the film I caught a glimpse of the pattern on the back and instantly thought "oh man, is there some kind of writing on the back of the jacket?!" Then I saw it again, and thought maybe it was a reflection, when K is eating and looking at the photo of the tree. Then I saw it a third time and thought "OK, there's something on the back... I gotta tell someone... Who am I kidding those guys probably know exactly​ what it is already..." haha.

When I was watching the film I caught a glimpse of the pattern on the back and instantly thought "oh man, is there some kind of writing on the back of the jacket?!" Then I saw it again, and thought maybe it was a reflection, when K is eating and looking at the photo of the tree. Then I saw it a third time and thought "OK, there's something on the back... I gotta tell someone... Who am I kidding those guys probably know exactly​ what it is already..." haha.

You can see it nice and clearly on the NECA action figure

Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 12.29.10 PM.png1Kuse.jpg

Yeah, I'm strongly considering grabbing one of these. I don't cosplay or anything though, and it's RIGHT on the borderline of being something I could just pull off as a regular jacket.

If there is anything you want modified to suit your tastes, we can do almost anything as these are entirely made-to-order.

Oh, I'd have to have the most accurate one possible, which I'm sure you can pull off, it's just up to me to pony up and wear it haha.

Bit of a tangent, but I feel it's worth bringing up:

So I got in the pants I ordered for my K costume. They're just a pair of straight-cut jeans in a dark olive green. When I first opened the package & saw them, I was disappointed. They seemed too dark and also barely registered as green. But as I've worn them around the house to break them in a bit, I've noticed that the color appears staggeringly different in different lighting conditions. As I've wondered between natural & incandescent & fluorescent lights, the pants have appeared brown & grey & dark green in different proportions. I kind of love them now, actually.

Also: it makes me want to read up on color theory or photography or something, as this is basically witchcraft to me.

Hey everyone!
I'm currently working with a company known as White Sheep Leather to get a cotton jacket made. They've done amazing work in the past including Adam Savage's new Cap costume. I expect to receive it next week before Halloween, so I'll be sure to post some pics! The price I paid was super low, but I don't want anyone to get too excited till I see it. The patterns may need some tweaks.

Went to H&M to get my 'K' shirt and ended up finding some pants that are pretty close! Now I just have to wait on the jacket and debate whether or not I want to spend $150 on boots...My new 3D printer comes tomorrow, so I'll be able to print the blaster and finish that up this weekend. Does anyone have a solid source for the holster yet?
Snapchat-1363808444.jpgSnapchat-782462530.jpgSnapchat-850231856.jpg

Last edited:
Nice :thumbsup I just got my sweatshirt in this morning.

Pretty decent for H&M. I'll probably wear it a lot since I needed a black sweater for this year, lol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back