Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

Do you have any idea when your updated jacket will be available? And are there any photos of the waxed cotton version? The site features the leather one right?

We won't have updated photos for at least a month, most likely, but you can order anytime as the patterns have already been updated. The site shows the nubuck leather prototype.

We won't have updated photos for at least a month, most likely, but you can order anytime as the patterns have already been updated. The site shows the nubuck leather prototype.

Good to know. Hesitant to order with out any photos of the waxed cotton honestly. It's the version I'm interested in.

Hi Indy.
What modifications have you made to the pattern? I read about the collar buckle/strap being added, but the shoulder pad/stitching seems to be a little shallower on the prop shots compared with the shot on your site and ofcourse the lettering on the rear right shoulder (the lettering probably being something we could add ourselves). Also read something about the coat being a magnetic front closure here http://www.esquire.com/style/mens-fashion/a56621/ryan-gosling-blade-runner-style/
Your coat is no doubt already the best one out there, but i'd throw my money down now if these details were included.

We've changed the collar shape, added the buckle and strap, added magnets to the collar, altered the shoulder panels, added the lettering, changed the fur to a more faux shearling... and, of course, the waxed cotton in dark green (though we can also do it in black or dark brown if you prefer).

We've changed the collar shape, added the buckle and strap, added magnets to the collar, altered the shoulder panels, added the lettering, changed the fur to a more faux shearling... and, of course, the waxed cotton in dark green (though we can also do it in black or dark brown if you prefer).

Wow. This all sounds marvelous. As mentioned by another member above, I'd rather err on the side of caution though. If you could potentially provide an image or two for my peace of mind (although I totally understand that may take time) i'll be ordering one. Thanks for replying.

Last edited:
Any clue on the pants? So far we have H&M - esque sweaters, and standard every-man military boots with a highly stylized coat.

Aside from the coat, I'm actually impressed with how easy this gear is to gather....

i think someone may have already mentioned this, but I can confirm the jacket does have writing on the back. looks like it's just painted on though and not like separate fabric letters or anything. It's very subtle but definitely visible in the film. It's also visible in this EW shot.

https://i.imgur.com/P8chZBm.jpg

Saw it tonight. The markings almost looked like stripes in a scene when the jacket was wet. When It was dry I didn't notice any markings... :confused

EDIT: Reading this thread backwards and saw this post about the letters

Not sure if this has been posted before - if so, apologies... pics of the action figure shows text on the back of K's coat...not noticed this before - maybe it's the lighting??https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL6N7jcJLYyRx_ukLlMHnGL9I_7gf8fk5v&time_continue=4&v=kPzLPn7lyC8

Cat's outta the bag now https://www.gq.com/story/ryan-gosling-blade-runner-boots

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 3.24.04 PM.png

Is this before they made all the changes? I can’t see any text on the back so I assume so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is before many changes. However I probably don't plan to include the text; if you want to add that after you can.

Except that he wore the 8", not 6" boots in the film. Womp Womp :)

- - - Updated - - -

Have you guys seen this one? https://qz.com/1096414/ryan-goslings-shearling-jacket-in-blade-runner-2049-isnt-real/

Man I would love to have someone make me one.

oooo this is the pull-quote right here! "So Gosling’s shearling? “Actually it’s not shearling,” she explained. “It’s not leather, it’s cotton.” It looks the way it does because the costume department laminated it and then painted it."

Anyone going for that H&M shirt/sweater if you use code 1616 at checkout get 20% off.

dont know how long it'll last though. Paid $30 for mine with the code

Good shot of the trousers here in fairly natural light:
Blade-Runner-2049-Empire-1_1200_800_81_s.jpg
They look like a dark/off grey. He also seems to have black braces in this pic, which I didn't notice as I was trying to get a better look at the holster most of the time.

Another look at the trousers
brp23.jpg
Although I wouldn't trust the coloration here as all the shots have that orange post tint.

You can see here on the action figure:
NECA-Blade-Runner-2049-Officer-K.jpg
It seems like they're way off color here. Unless... there are subtle changes to the costume throughout the film?

I think he might switch pants at some point, in the end and in your first picture they look gray. But when he visits Wallace corp and some other points of the movie they look like a brownish color.
blade-runner-2049.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back