Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

Just wanna share some photos of my K cosplay I keep getting closer to nailing. The pink lighting was from a UV plant filter at the convention a store has up and running to sell fresh produce in the city, neat idea! I have now the idea to use pink LEDs and pointing at my face to use on the go, will use that technique for Dragoncon as well. Jacket I used was the White Sheep Leather btw.

IMG_3672.jpgIMG_3666.jpgIMG_3675.jpg

What kind/brand of pants and shirt are you wearing?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DWOZ32K/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1
I bought the Lee's comfort pants in a Forest color way, it works really well in varios lightings to get the look we were confused about so much. The sweater is honestly an Ebay find I got lucky with, it isn't the best looking one but has the reglan sleeves and has a similar pattern across the chest. The neck and bottom portion also match the design fairly well and for $18, was a steal lol

Looks amazing. I want to do the bloody version too. I'd say stretch out the collar on the undershirt a bit and tailor the pants a little slimmer and you're there.

Are you guys rocking shoulder holsters with your coat? Just a thought before I pull the trigger on a coat; won't a shoulder holster bulge out of the side of the coat and stop it from draping right? I made my own shoulder holster based on specs for K's Safariland holster and wearing it with other coats I own is bulking out that side quite badly. I don't really want to buy a larger size that will look too big on me. :/

It'll probably depend on the exact angle the gun sits against your body, you might have to adjust and sacrifice a little bit of screen accuracy to get it to sit right under the coat. It should definitely be possible to get it to look decent at least when the coat's open. There might still be a visible bulge when the coat's closed, though. I definitely wouldn't get a bigger coat that will fit you unflatteringly just for the holster. (speaking form experience, because I made a shoulder holster for a similar sized gun for a cosplay last year and had to fiddle with different configurations until I could get it to fit decently well under a much thinner, closer-fitting jacket than K's)

It'll probably depend on the exact angle the gun sits against your body, you might have to adjust and sacrifice a little bit of screen accuracy to get it to sit right under the coat. It should definitely be possible to get it to look decent at least when the coat's open. There might still be a visible bulge when the coat's closed, though. I definitely wouldn't get a bigger coat that will fit you unflatteringly just for the holster. (speaking form experience, because I made a shoulder holster for a similar sized gun for a cosplay last year and had to fiddle with different configurations until I could get it to fit decently well under a much thinner, closer-fitting jacket than K's)

There isn't much adjustment I can make since the problem lies with the length of the gun. A vertical holster would probably be easier to conceal but using a horizontal one protrudes the butt outward and forward. I was considering ordering a custom size and giving myself and extra couple of inches on the chest measurement rather than order a whole size up, although even thinking of that, it would alter the shape of the coat and I might lose that flared silhouette of the body. I guess it all depends on how fitted the coat is in the chest.

Are you guys rocking shoulder holsters with your coat? Just a thought before I pull the trigger on a coat; won't a shoulder holster bulge out of the side of the coat and stop it from draping right? I made my own shoulder holster based on specs for K's Safariland holster and wearing it with other coats I own is bulking out that side quite badly. I don't really want to buy a larger size that will look too big on me. :/

I got a custom sized zlurpo which fits well and it feels like there is loads of room for a holster. I only added 1cm in the chest, however I don't think that would strictly be necessary. Since I don't have the holster yet, impossible to say for sure, but it definitely feels like it wouldn't be a challenge to add it.

I have a safariland holster and a second run, Zlurpo coat on order. I’ll let you know once it shows up on the fit.
Just remember that the modified 1090 made for the film is a good bit wider than a standard 1090, at least half an inch or so. It's also quite a bit longer.

I’m pretty sure the jumpers have already been identified in the thread already anyways. I’m seeing a bunch of repetitive questions in the thread that already have been answered.

He's wearing a long sleeved tshirt underneath the jumper so those are the sleeves of that peeking out.
Not, This is not sleeves of tshirt,

- - - Updated - - -

I’m pretty sure the jumpers have already been identified in the thread already anyways. I’m seeing a bunch of repetitive questions in the thread that already have been answered.
no one not found this sweater into this topic.At least no one wrote about this here.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back