Ryan Gosling 'K' - Blade Runner 2049!

I had a similar cable knit sweater in brown from the Gap upteen years ago. Might be tucked away in a storage container somewhere.

IMG_1254.jpgIMG_1252.jpgIMG_1256.jpgIMG_1262.jpgIMG_1269.jpgIMG_1271.jpgIMG_1279.jpgIMG_1281.jpg

Ok, I'm on board.

Just picked up this sweater today from H&M. It's actually inside out. Looks pretty much exactly the same rightside out.

5WNSLk4.jpg

$35

It will do . . . for now.

Let's just see how long this hype will last :lol But seriously I'm jealous. Gosling seems to be able to pull off any kind of character and style. Sadly for most of us his wardrobe always seems to be really difficult to find and afford, or are just one-of-a kind custom pieces. I'm still recovering from his last movies. Think I will have to pass on this one. Also never been a big fan of replicas. As someone said before me, I try to work these styles into my every day life. Although still looking for a excuse to wear a woman's red leather jacket and dye my hair blonde ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to see BR 1982 last night @ The Arclight in Hollywood and they had outfits for K, Deckard and Joi in the lobby. No indications of "screen used" but I thought that you might enjoy these regardless. Really loved the sleeve details on this coat especially. Apologies for the crazy reflections as I only had my pocket cam without the proper filters. I'll be seeing 2049 @ Grauman's where they held the premiere the other night and shall shoot what I can there as well.

R0006309.jpgR0006303.jpgR0006313.jpgR0006310.jpgR0006305.jpgR0006300.jpgR0006311.jpgR0006307.jpgR0006302.jpgR0006312.jpg

Last edited:
i think someone may have already mentioned this, but I can confirm the jacket does have writing on the back. looks like it's just painted on though and not like separate fabric letters or anything. It's very subtle but definitely visible in the film. It's also visible in this EW shot.

P8chZBm.jpg

I ordered the 6" but that's because I want to use them as daily mooching around boots and the 8" would annoy me. Got mine from Amazon listed as "strike" and the seller has them as strike also. Could the intern at Bates online have been given that "One Job!"?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back