Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

Just got my gold frame, looks good to me.

DNLeCFcVAAEe4vW.jpg

Yea, I read that he wrote gold in the post.

But ive seen another member post one with a silver frame. I think it's page 7. I also have silver.

Its hard to tell though
IMG_7066.PNG

Thats why I ask. I wasn't sure if there was a definitive answer to which one. Did I read over the post with which one it is?

Last edited:
I mentioned it previously, but because of the color correction in the shot it’s basiclly impossible to tell without a behind the scenes shot. So I went with gold.

I IDed the oval low ball rocks oval tumbler Deckard drinks from at his apartment - they're actually etched at the bottom with the Johnnie Walker name and logo. Found a pair on eBay.

I'm pretty sure that mine once were part of bottle & tumbler set. Here's an example that has the identical tumblers, but with the Johnnie Walker logo and name edged further up from the bottom:

https://www.drinksupermarket.com/jo...s-blended-scotch-whisky-70cl-gift-pack-40-abv

Deckard's tumbler BR 2049 2.jpg
tumblers 1.jpg
tumblers 2.jpg
tumblers 3.jpg

Last edited:
I IDed the oval low ball rocks oval tumbler Deckard drinks from at his apartment - they're actually etched at the bottom with the Johnnie Walker name and logo. Found a pair on eBay.

I'm pretty sure that mine once were part of bottle & tumbler set. Here's an example that has the identical tumblers, but with the Johnnie Walker logo and name edged further up from the bottom:

https://www.drinksupermarket.com/jo...s-blended-scotch-whisky-70cl-gift-pack-40-abv

View attachment 769744
View attachment 769745
View attachment 769746
View attachment 769747
Johnny walker blade runner scotch at Costco in Woodland Hills .ca. 89 bucks....spread the word.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

There was a pack of 5 of the Johnnie Walker tumblers for sale on eBay and I went to buy them, did everything, but my payment didn't go through, and when I went to do it again they had already sold :\

I did talk to somebody who said they're a pretty common tumbler, so hopefully they find their way to you

I called it elsewhere on where the radio probably appeared, and he actually comments that you may not be able to see it :lol

Gonna be srcutinizing the blu-ray for that one.

This might be a fault of my own observation but was there always a red LED light on the bottom of Deckard's blaster?
I seem to only notice that in 2049.

Best,
-J

I belive it's always been there. On the original screen used prop, it looked very recessed though.

however, hopefully someone more knowledgeable than myself will chime in

Anyone planning to do a run of the wooden horse, or should i snag one off ebay before they double in price again?

This might be a fault of my own observation but was there always a red LED light on the bottom of Deckard's blaster?
I seem to only notice that in 2049.

Best,
-J

There always was, but I don't think you ever really see it in the film, or it went out after he dropped the blaster while climbing and they never fixed it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back