Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

Almost looks like real origami . . .

td3qY0c.jpg

Thats funny! The one you suggested looks closer to me! I posted and bought that one this morning, now I’m buying the one you suggested! Haha

Haha. I was concerned the charcoal marl one might be a bit too light (they do a black too but it's impossible to find in my size) as I'm almost certain the screen sweater is black.

Found it in black here:

https://www.kandorclothing.co.uk/pr...rew-neck-wool-mix-sweater?variant=31166024274

Also worth noting that sweater has some logos on it that you'd have to pick off after the fact. And i'm not sure about thickness.

Last edited:
Okay onto the pants.

I bought these yesterday.

pants1.jpg

They fit over the boots really well being a slim fit with stretch, and to me, they looked very close to the trousers as seen in these costume shots seen below:

AD588151-746D-4231-A245-DA48A939BB84.jpegIMG_1249.jpg

But looking at stills from the movie below, the pants seem a lot darker than the ones displayed with the costume...

blade-runner-2049-officer-k-ryan-gosling-pants-cosplay.jpg1508387216467.jpg

And in some of the costume shots (in certain lighting) they look really dark also:

cropcost.jpg

So, are we thinking something more this color:

pants2.jpg

Or did I get it right first time round?

Last edited:
Grim-

I've been working on an Emanator (not very successfully, but that's another matter) and I estimated that it's about 3/4 of an inch wide and about 6 inches long closed and 8 1/8 inches long opened. (In case you're not in the US, that's 19mm wide, 152mm closed, 206mm open).

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back