Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

Anybody know anything about the horse ashtray Officer K rotates in the orphanage?

I've scoured Ebay a couple of times, and while there are ashtrays with a similar design, this one seems elusive :lol

Given the tin and the bottles and maybe even the book and holster , I have a feeling the set dressers scoured local stores, markets and junkshops for stuff like this. There seems to be some sort of badge on it that might give a clue in high-res, but I think it's gonna be another tough one. So far, stuff from the original movie is easier to find than this one...

NICE! I loved the simplicity of this bottle. Going to have to try to track down a bottle or two now

The company site (ttps://shop.arpadpalinka.hu) ships worldwide. And they'll probably welcome the opportunity to sell a few extra bottles.

Palinka is a general name for distilled fruit spirits. I'm not sure what they use in the movie. If you want to go for accuracy, you should get the fruit right. The picture provided above says (Barsony) Birs, which is quince.

Also, this happened:
Like many of you, I made an attempt at the field phone, so I bought the wrong version for to much money (So not the German six channel version). as a result I had to drill extra hole, build a butterfly knob, recreate all the labels et cetera. (Thanks buzby & Candykiller for the provided details). And it came along quite nice.

20171202_114114.jpg

Then I meet this guy. Says: "Hey, I have a few of those just lying around... but not quite the same..." The correct German version as it turns out. So now I obviously have to start again...
20171202_114147.jpg

On the plus side, it did turn out I was pretty close on the actual labels.

That being said. I now have a spare. It doesn't have the belt on the back, but other than that it's in pretty good nick. So if someone is interested, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
you got to be kidding me, there is a kyriazi box on ebay for 850€ if buy it now and 600€ starting price for the bidding.... this is really going crazy :facepalm please don't buy it and make the seller right.... :cry

So today I did a look into seeing what Blade Runner exclusives were on my usual retailers in the UK and as I was searching on Amazon, low and behold the Johnnie Walker 2049 bottles were appearing in stock on Amazon UK selling direct from Amazon for just £93.40. I magaed to snag a bottle and moments later they appeared sold out, so not sure how many they listed. Would be interesting to know if a new batch is being released or if anyone else was able to pick up a bottle without paying insane ammounts

I may have IDed one of Luv’s pens as seen on her office desk. There’s a few options on this one so let’s hear them opinions

first is the Uzi tacpen #7

A374C569-7AFD-426E-B2E5-080820BB32F5.jpeg

Second, the Echo Tactical ETP227..

37152D31-91A8-4A9D-8C5D-D00B6CC28BAD.jpeg

And lastly the Voodoo Tactical 07-0155

09C5E6BE-A2BA-480A-93B6-81ECF4B5B4BA.jpeg

Im leaning towards one of the lower two. However, all three could be off for all I know haha.

I've finished my drawing of Officer K's Blaster. I still love the movie, the design, the props.
But by drawing a piece like this, the way I draw it - for me it is also registering it's composition. How everything fits together. The angles, the way one part fits into, or onto another.
My conclusion is that it lacks some of the original blaster's organic form. All of this is designed from scratch. The original was mostly based on found objects.
There is just a big difference in how these two ultimately looks, as the parts are gathered from two vastly different sources. And by such, I find the K blaster to be the inferior of the two. Some of its parts are simply just tooflat, and it looks more like they where placed there to give structure and texture, rather than to have a tested function.

4eynAhm.png

Last edited:
I've finished my drawing of Officer K's Blaster. I still love the movie, the design, the props.
But by drawing a piece like this, the way I draw it - for me it is also registering it's composition. How everything fits together. The angles, the way one part fits into, or onto another.
My conclusion is that it lacks some of the original blaster's organic form. All of this is designed from scratch. The original was mostly based on found objects.
There is just a big difference in how these two ultimately looks, as the parts are gathered from two vastly different sources. And by such, I find the K blaster to be the inferior of the two. Some of its parts are simply just tooflat, and it looks more like they where placed there to give structure and texture, rather than to have a tested function.

https://i.imgur.com/4eynAhm.png

what is this illustration for? ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back