Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

I have literally just received mine through the door whilst reading this.

Although I'm incredibly disappointed, as they've mistakenly sent me the blue one and now I can't find the black one anywhere online :(

Any leads as to where you got yours @Soulinertia ?

Thats hilarious, in wrong kind of way, I was sent a blue too! :confused

Some EBay place in England... Oh well, looking at the reference, it’s close but no cigar... I’ll wear it casually anyway

I deliberated dyeing mine, but you're right, it's not quite close enough to justify the effort imo.

These are the 2 current frontrunners for me.

Superdry LA textured
Ninth Hall Commando Black Waffle Knit

24167546_10154872356956836_1594494964_o.jpg

I have literally just received mine through the door whilst reading this.

Although I'm incredibly disappointed, as they've mistakenly sent me the blue one and now I can't find the black one anywhere online :(

Any leads as to where you got yours @Soulinertia ?

I got mine off ebay. I just checked and it looks like the seller only has red and blue left.

There is a lesson here... If you ever make a film and use found items as props, buy every other available piece of said prop before releasing the film. Then when the movie hits theaters, slowly trickle the items back on the market. The risk of spending an extra few thousand dollars on cigarette boxes and sweaters should be neglectable on the budget. Man, I should be in the production business ;-)

Only downside I can think of, is making the right call on what might be popular props... That being said, anyone interested in 1.000 vests just like the one Meg Ryan wears in You've got mail?

hi all
I don't now if you've seen this, (apologies if you have) but its a close match to one of the bottles. I think there may be a pear one which matches the props sticker more closely. I cant speak Hungarian (I think that's what it is). Anyone out there know better than me, come back good buddy.
spiritus.jpg

hi all
I don't now if you've seen this, (apologies if you have) but its a close match to one of the bottles. I think there may be a pear one which matches the props sticker more closely. I cant speak Hungarian (I think that's what it is). Anyone out there know better than me, come back good buddy.
View attachment 777987

Spiritus Primus "07" Korte Palinka. A type of Pear brandy. This is one of the bottles. It appears to be difficult to get. I've contacted the manufacturer and await their response on shipping outside Hungary.

07a.jpg

Likewise.

Arpad Palinka

arpad-premium-lepotica-plum-palinka.jpg

Also used in the movie.

Any ideas on the area around the badge?

Are they little holes around the inside edge of the clear plastic or is it a neck chain? The four holes in each corner of the badge surround make me wonder.

K-ID - Copy.jpg

Any ideas on the area around the badge?

Are they little holes around the inside edge of the clear plastic or is it a neck chain? The four holes in each corner of the badge surround make me wonder.

View attachment 778755

If you look at the pictures from the art book and the SDCC display
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=276755&page=4&p=4329159&viewfull=1#post4329159
there is a clear plastic (PVC, most probably) wrapped around the outside of the wallet that continues over the inside, covering the ID and badge. The little holes are where it's been stitched onto the 3 edges of the leather surrounding the badge (it's not stitched along the outer edge - the same is true on the ID side). What you are seeing as larger holes in the corners are just where the stitching ends and the light is reflecting off the sharp curves in the shiny PVC. There's also really heavy stitching holding the inner and outer layers of the leather together.

Last edited:
If you look at the pictures from the art book and the SDCC display
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=276755&page=4&p=4329159&viewfull=1#post4329159
there is a clear plastic (PVC, most probably) wrapped around the outside of the wallet that continues over the inside, covering the ID and badge. The little holes are where it's been stitched onto the 3 edges of the leather surrounding the badge (it's not stitched along the outer edge - the same is true on the ID side). What you are seeing as larger holes in the corners are just where the stitching ends and the light is reflecting off the sharp curves in the shiny PVC. There's also really heavy stitching holding the inner and outer layers of the leather together.

That makes sense, cheers.
Working on a less elaborate replica, can use a small nail and tap the stitching holes around the edge.

NICE! I loved the simplicity of this bottle. Going to have to try to track down a bottle or two now

I'm doing a run of 30 of these. Got an arrangement with the manufacturer for the bottles and will be doing the design on the bottles from the film. If interested, I've got a thread going at Propsummit and also here, look for 'Officer K's spirit bottle'

I'm doing a run of 30 of these. Got an arrangement with the manufacturer for the bottles and will be doing the design on the bottles from the film. If interested, I've got a thread going at Propsummit and also here, look for 'Officer K's spirit bottle'

thanks for the thought - id' be interested depending greatly on the cost - arpad palinka is only a $15ish dollar bottle of booze and doing a screen accurate sticker would be pretty simple as well.

Hello,
does someone have extra vials to sell and ship to France : I'm trying to make my Med kit but such vials are hard to find around here.....
zylocaine vials.jpgThanks

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back